“PHENOMENAL”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

What can I say.....the best Indian I had in a long time. Any dish, any style can be prepared the way u like it. The staff are great, service is excellent. One of the staff name Rej looked after me very well. Going back there again.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Regular of ours and extremely good. Only problem they do not do anything for non indian eating members of the party who cannot have any spice. So have to go there minus my mother! :-)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Sunday buffet is good and the staff are always very personable. However, they are in danger of not being competitively priced. Other restaurants nearby offer the same standard of food and service, but are cheaper. Disappointing.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

The staff (including management) make such little effort to welcome us and are so nonchalant you would think they didn't want there customers to come back. I thought I would give it a second chance but the experience was again equally poor. The food is average at best, don't waste your time there's better in town.

4  Thank HungerPains1
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We love it here. it is sooooooooooooooooo friendly, fantastic decor inside really makes the place feel special.
the waiters are brilliant - they cannot do enough for you and probably best and quickest service i have received in a restaurant before.
this is exactly what we like. we don't want to sit for ages waiting for our starters, they come out almost as quickly as you order them - brilliant.
would recommend the chicken tikka starter as it is so fresh and juicy - really lovely!
I don't know why other Indian restaurants in the area are marked higher as I would say (having eaten in the others) that this is the BEST one in gravesend.
Please don't change Ghandi!