“Wonderful atmosphere”

Ranked #7 of 135 Restaurants in Gravesend
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This was our first time going to Caesars in Gravesend. Overall the experience was fantastic. We were welcomed and shown to our pre-booked table immediately. The service was brilliant and the food excellent. I can't find fault at all.

1  Thank PamelaBell

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I really love coming to this restaurant, the staff are always lovely and happy to help, the food is always very tasty and we always have a fun time, I loved their seafood linguine which has now been taken off the menu, they made it anyway for me. Would recommend for anyone who are looking for a special meal :)

1  Thank sunflower130191
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Visited hear over the weekend with my sister mum and my 2 year old daughter waitress was lovely manager seemed a little abrupt I asked if they a children's menu to be snapped "half any pasta"

Brought drinks over Apple juice for a 2 year old in a pint glass full to the brim... Not the most amazing idea

Large noisy group of women behind us so loud couldn't hear each other.

Food was nice... Jacket potato was rock hard though

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I have used Caesars mainly for lunch as they have a good reasonable lunch menu.
I always order an extra portion of the white bait and calamari, which every time has been cooked well and fresh.
The prawn linguine is the best I've had in any Italian I have dined at.
Brilliant staff, always polite and helpful.
My children love the pizza with ham and chips. Very unusual combination but they love it!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is a local restaurant to us which I think needs to be recommended to others. The food is delicious and the prices are very reasonable, including the drinks.
The staff are all italian and treat you very well. The atmosphere is relaxed and buzzing at the same time. Always a mix of people thtere too from couples to groups of friends.
A meal for 4 adults with drinks, starters and deserts was £120, which I think is very good value.

1  Thank Nicola C