“Delicious food for all, not just vegans”
Review of Vegan Antics

Vegan Antics
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Gravesend
Description: Vegan Antics is a 100% Vegan Bakery located by the river in Gravesend, Kent. We offer a wide range of sweet options such as fresh Cakes, Cupcakes, Soft Serve Ice Cream, Brownies, Muffins, Waffles & More... Our drinks selection includes Barista Coffee, Teas, Iced Teas, Milkshakes, Frappes, Smoothies, Organic Sodas & More... You will find that we also have a few selections of savoury options available such as our popular Paninis, "Sausage" Rolls & Wraps. Come in, you are welcome to be a part of our cruelty-free cuisine.
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Vegan Antics sell delicious food that I think everyone will enjoy, not just vegans. I've had their paninis, cupcakes and sandwiches and it's all fantastic. And not a chickpea or a falafal in sight! They use tasty meat and cheese alternatives in their savory meals and dairy alternatives in their cakes and coffee. Staff are really friendly too and prices are fair. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I am personally not vegan, but I come only here for my cakes as they are amazing! Highly recommend the chocolate cupcake with orange icing also the rocky road is perfection and very reasonable pricing!

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Just visited for the first time for cupcakes and a sandwich. The service is excellent, the cakes and sandwiches were amazing. It was the best cupcake I have ever had and I'm not vegan! Wish it was closer so I could visit everyday!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time here and we were not disappointed at all!!

My son and his girlfriend come here often and always have a great time and food

Its up a small side road full of various places to eat and drink

There is about seating for 10 in total - around 7 inside and one table outside

Its small but everyone got served quickly whether they were eating in or take away
The variations of food and drinks is very good

We had cheese and ham panini which was really good followed by a sausage roll which was excellent

I had an iced coffee which was fantastic too

My wife had tea and rocky road which although a bit sweet she still enjoyed it

I took home a very large piece of lemon curd cake which was superb - light, fresh and very tasty

I was ordered by my son to bring brownies, rocky road and coconut cup cake!!

The whole place feels clean, staff are helpful and friendly too

I have only been vegan for eight weeks but love this place - it also had nachos, other paninis, tuna salad sandwiches and chicken tikka baguettes too

Vegan or not, everyone must try this place

I have pics attached

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Bought a selection for family members with various allergies. Went down an absolute treat buying more this weekend visiting family. Deffo recommend

1  Thank B P