“HORRID CUSTOMER SERVICE!”
Review of Creams Cafe

Creams Cafe
Ranked #4 of 8 Quick Bites in Gravesend
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend went in to creams cafe in gravesend to hand in our CVs for a job. I handed it in while my friend went to the toilet and they said to me my friend wasn’t allowed to go to the toilet without buying anything (in a very patronising tone), completely disregarding the fact I was trying to enquire about a job position- not discuss my friend going to the toilet. For starters, if they have a problem with this why take it up with me and not my friend? And also how do they know she wasn’t going to buy any food? Anyways, I said okay and as I went to the toilets to get my friend I could hear them laughing at me. I thought it was completely inappropriate and felt picked on which is not what I should be experiencing when simply wanting to hand in a CV. I decided this isn’t a working place I would like and the staff are definitely not the type of people I want to be working with, so I went back to the till and politely asked that I have my CV back. They gave it to me and continued to laugh at me as I left the store. The staff treated me and my friend very poorly for no apparent reason and I thought the situation was ridiculous- I do not expect to be patronised or laughed at when I go to apply for a job. Appalling behaviour on behalf on the staff there, I would stay away and not give people like that your money.

Date of visit: July 2018
7  Thank eliinesb

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Cannot complain about the deserts we ordered. Freshly made and yummy. The service was quite a let down, we couldn't tell if the people serving were staff or customers, only a couple of them were in uniform and at one point, a man came up to our table and leaned in to ask us random questions, we had absolutely no idea who he was and later figured out that he worked there.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Ordered a waffle and i felt something hard bite my lip before i could take a bite i immediately spat it out to find AN INSECT!!! Terrible food hygiene and customers service Complete waste of money Never ordering from here ever again

Date of visit: May 2018
4  Thank jahed011
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I ordered a vanilla protein shake! It came with no ice cream like before. We had half trying to make the most of the shake we had just paid £3.50 for. After having half I spoke to a member of staff who said it's new management and they don't put ice cream in their protein shakes. I requested Ice cream for our remaining shake. The manager refused as we had drank too much. In protest I approached the manager and stated I was leaving half of the shake as she refused ice cream. I told the manager that I would never return and walked out. The manager didn't seem interested in anything we had to say. New management = poor food plus service!! Shortcuts are being taken. I am sitting on the roof terrace in TREATZ with my ice cream protein shake writing this review!! TREATZ all the way from now!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank livermads
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited here today with some family members . Food was ok.. not out of this world, just ok. Portion size was good .
My elderly mother ordered pancakes with lemon juice, not a difficult order to get right . However they turned up without a hint of lemon juice, not even a whiff. We returned the pancakes with a simple request to add the lemon juice only for a chef to walk over saying " I definitely put lemon juice on , I've added more, but next time you will have to pay extra" . Not impressed that this is the level of customer service , just rude .

Date of visit: April 2018