“Good food, poor service.”
Review of Creams Cafe

Creams Cafe
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Gravesend
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Cannot complain about the deserts we ordered. Freshly made and yummy. The service was quite a let down, we couldn't tell if the people serving were staff or customers, only a couple of them were in uniform and at one point, a man came up to our table and leaned in to ask us random questions, we had absolutely no idea who he was and later figured out that he worked there.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

Ordered a waffle and i felt something hard bite my lip before i could take a bite i immediately spat it out to find AN INSECT!!! Terrible food hygiene and customers service Complete waste of money Never ordering from here ever again

1  Thank jahed011
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I ordered a vanilla protein shake! It came with no ice cream like before. We had half trying to make the most of the shake we had just paid £3.50 for. After having half I spoke to a member of staff who said it's new management and they don't put ice cream in their protein shakes. I requested Ice cream for our remaining shake. The manager refused as we had drank too much. In protest I approached the manager and stated I was leaving half of the shake as she refused ice cream. I told the manager that I would never return and walked out. The manager didn't seem interested in anything we had to say. New management = poor food plus service!! Shortcuts are being taken. I am sitting on the roof terrace in TREATZ with my ice cream protein shake writing this review!! TREATZ all the way from now!!

1  Thank livermads
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited here today with some family members . Food was ok.. not out of this world, just ok. Portion size was good .
My elderly mother ordered pancakes with lemon juice, not a difficult order to get right . However they turned up without a hint of lemon juice, not even a whiff. We returned the pancakes with a simple request to add the lemon juice only for a chef to walk over saying " I definitely put lemon juice on , I've added more, but next time you will have to pay extra" . Not impressed that this is the level of customer service , just rude .

2  Thank Trottie69
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Went in here to have a coffee to get out of the cold. Ended up having something to eat. Service was very slow which was very odd as there was hardly any customers dread to think what it’s like when they are busy.

3  Thank mbeale2014