“Kids Treat”

Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Goole
“Kids Treat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Food was good, catered for kids

Expensive for four of us. Kids options limited, not very busy (although we went very early!)

Visited March 2013

Merseyside
“Lovely food but ............”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went to this restaurant as we were in the area visiting hubby's family. Seen this place many times but it always looks empty. Was surprised to find you actually sit in the back area of the restaurant, and there were a few couples there. Really good quality food and the service was great, couldn't do enough for you, BUT there is no atmosphere, not sure why as our party were enjoying ourselves but wouldn't like to be there just the two of us. Price wise
not cheap, but do get quality food. Need locals to get behind it , otherwise it will be another business shutting down!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Goole, United Kingdom
“'The Bandhor Curry'”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Having tried many places in The Area I decided to try the Spice Office, i was greeted by a peculiar dressed waiter which I presume may have been his traditional cloths and only received a greeting of 2 words "Good evening" the waiter seemed unsure during conversation and I asked for his recommendation to which he suggested the chefs special 'His Bandhor Curry' the waiter casually returned with the owner to which I was truly amazed with the speed of the preparation of the chefs 'Bandhor Curry' having finished my meal I can honestly say it was certainly a shock, as the fragrance and the strength of 'The Bandhor Curry' was too over powering, nevertheless, I thought it did me justice.

• Visited March 2013
York, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, needs a better atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have eaten here several times since they opened early 2012. The food quality is pretty much always consistant just a big shame the atmosphere isnt top notch. I put this down to not many people knowing about this place which is a shame as they can build up a good reputation like its sister - 'spice mill' in Ricall nr Selby.

• Visited December 2012