“Fabulous welcome at prezzo Enfield!”
Review of Prezzo

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

As always this prezzo delivers! Not in the takeaway sense but in the taste of the goats cheese and sun dried pizza, the perfectly chilled prosecco and the great staff and chefs who remember me each time I am lucky enough to dine there! Annetta and John are excellent attentive maitre d's and I enjoy a swift seating and drink minutes after I arrived. So nice to get to know the staff and feel at home there!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (296)

Reviewed July 23, 2019

Visiting from Australia I took my family out to eat.The restaurant was a little busy but our waitress didn't seem to forget anything and was very prompt and fast.Thank you to the lovely girl by the name of Nicole! Not only was she prompt but she entertained us through the whole service making it a lovely evening filled with laughter and a great dinner (she helped us make decisions on food and no doubt they were great)! The food was great really the char grilled chicken was very tender! Compliments to the chef! In over all my family will definitely be back and I will be visiting again from the down under.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019

Had a lovely meal here recently. Food was great and a good selection on the children's menu. Restaurant staff are not always very child friendly but we had a very pleasant waitress called Tuya. She was really nice towards our little girl, friendly towards us plus efficient. Good experience.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

Popped in to see if there were tables available and were given a choice so quite happy
Selected the special summer meal with pasta and a salad
Both were acceptable but the salad had too much honey and mustard dressing masking the flavours of the salad - a pity
The sweets chosen were the salted caramel tart. The cream served with the food looked fresh but when poured was lumpy showing signs of age
The meal deal for two courses included a standard drink which provided good value
Just saying how it was today

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Lovely food, lovely surroundings, great place to meet friends, Prezzo’s at Cockfosters! Very good service, big portions of food, good variety of drinks!