“I felt like I was in Greece!”
Review of Nostos Taverna

Nostos Taverna
Ranked #71 of 168 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Six letters,one word, NOSTOS...The sea...The sun...Grandma and grandpa waiting for us by the doorstep...The sound of kid's laughter,playing carelessly,the smells from the spices,the sweets,the fresh foods just out ofthe oven...Sweet memeories,longing for home,nostalgia...
Reviewed June 15, 2014

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS PLACE! I am not Greek but I just left feeling like I had been converted and I am certainly not complaining! Wow. What an amazing meal and an equally amazing experience. I felt like I was sitting in Greece, not Palmers Green on a cloudy, muggy Sunday! The food was simply delicious. Fresh, authentic and so tasty. The Lamb Souvla and Lamb Chops are incredible as was the Tarama - best I have had. Live music, amazing hostess and service. I didn't feel like I was eating out - more like I was at a private function or chilling by the sea in Kos, Crete, Lesbos.....you name it. GO GO GO

4  Thank Jay198209

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Delicious plates, accompanied by traditional live music, and two amazing hosts that treat you like family. A lovely place with unique atmosphere, proof that serving food is family business and not a branded one. It really felt like home. I definitely reccomend you to visit. Keep up the great work guys. Bravo.

1  Thank Kostas1987
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I went there with some friends for a birthday party.
The place is small and very cosy.
The food was fantastic.
The owner is very friendly and you really feel like your home. I definitely recommended for those that enjoy the authentic greek cuisine. I will visit it again very soon!!

1  Thank Mio34
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I went to London for Easter 2014. With some friends visited the tavern Nostos.
The surprise was enjoyable and great ..! I felt that I not left from Crete! Flavor of the lamb and the food I tasted was a pleasant surprise. I thought only we in Crete we had such quality meat ..! Popi and George incredibly hospitable people ... They made all the guests feel like a family.! Recommend unconditionally for those who want to taste authentic Greek cuisine in London

3  Thank Vivi-Zaros
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

The best Greek Restaurant Ever!!!!
The food was amazing and the atmosphere unique!!!
The owner (Popi) is really hospitable!!!!
We ate the best aubergine salad and the best tzatziki (really Greek) ever.
The fish was very Fresh and tasty (the best Kalamari) and the meat very delicious and to be true better souvlaki than Greek one!!!!
The prices was logical and I want to go back ASAP!!!!!
Thanks Nostos you are the best!!!!!

4  Thank Xatzidafni K