“the worst west indian”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013

im 47 and have been born and raised on west indian, I had curry goat rice and pies takeaway It was the worst ive ever had, there was hardly any goat and the gravy was like water, my father come here from 1945 from jamaica and trust me he could cook,and I been 2 plenty west indian, and take it from me this wasn't, I don't know how them can call that west indain. zero out of 5 never going back.

6  Thank Dinger B

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We went a about 3 weeks ago as a family of 3, on a Saturday night at 6.30pm.
As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the smiley and lovely owner, her names is Claire (I think). We had soft drinks and as it's BOYB (bring your own booze) there is an off licence next door to purchase alcoholic drinks or bring your own.
The restaurant is popular for eating in, take away and delivery.
The food took me back to the Caribbean it was tasty, delicious and authentic. Good portions sizes, we have 3 courses. They catered for and fulfilled our off menu requests for me and my little girl.
We cannot say enough good things about this Cafe, and I'm a little fussy.
This is going to sound odd by even the toilet was nice, clean and spacious.
We will definitely be going back and taking the rest of our family.

Good luck and best wishes to Claire and everyone at the Cafe. Thank you for a wonderful evening.
www.cafealleyne.com