“BEST CURRY HOUSE IN WINCHMORE HILL!!”
Review of Spice of India

Spice of India
Ranked #59 of 156 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Indian
Enfield
“BEST CURRY HOUSE IN WINCHMORE HILL!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT STAFF & GREAT FOOD.

The food was mouth watering, must say the chief's finishing touch is superb. Highly recommend go and try out their yourself you won't be disappointed.

If your looking for a nice restaurant look no feather Spice Of India is the one.

• Visited June 2014

“Lovely jubbly!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've been coming here for almost a year now and I have always left with a full stomach and a smile on my face. The service is great and the food is superb. If you want authentic Indian food, this is the place to come to.

• Visited January 2014
“Beautiful food very tasty”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

A friend of mine recommended this restaurant so I decided to check it out and yep, everything he said about it was right. Food was lovely, service was good and the atmosphere was also pleasant. Will be eating here often now.

• Visited July 2013
“Food speaks for itself!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I have been to this restaurant, a few of my friends told me to try it, so I did, and I'm very fussy with my food, however the food was upto my standard, the chef who is also the owner, cooked it to my liking, the service was excellent and my food was excellent! Really friendly staff, who are happy to cater to my needs, definitely will be going there again!

• Visited June 2013