“Wonderful accommodation”

Mrs Barkers Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enfield
Mrs Barkers Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Enfield B&B and Inns
Barcelona, Spain
“Wonderful accommodation”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I've stayed at this B&B twice in the pst year and have always been quite pleased by the friendliness, the cleanliness, the flexibility and the comfort there. The service has been exemplary and I will certainly stay at this B&B many more times. I can recommend this B&B without reservation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Kevin W
MrsHBarker, Owner at Mrs Barkers Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for staying again at my Bed & Breakfast. Your visits are always most welcome. I am pleased to hear that you find your stay comfortable and relaxing and I look forward to your next visit in March.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 30, 2012

shocking. Just amazes me that people think they can still have places to stay like this.

Awful bedding, towels, which we had to find for ourselves. No tea of coffee.

Just very bad experience. They had no idea how to offer a service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank rosalind b
MrsHBarker, Owner at Mrs Barkers Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. I was very disappointed to receive your comments. I tried to contact you to return property that was left in the room. I have sent this on to you by post. In the bedroom that you stayed in, a brochure giving details of the bed and breakfast was provided. I can only suggest that you may have not seen this, therefore I must apologise for this oversight.
I never have provided tea and coffee making facilities in any of the guest bedrooms due to health and safety issues but I am always happy to provide this in my dining room/lounge where a wide selection of herbal/teas and coffees are available.
Towels are either placed on the bed or in the wardrobe in the room for guest use. I therefore may suggest that you may have not seen this. The guest towels I provide are 100% Egyptian Cotton pile and bed linen is provided by a reputable well known retailer. You refer to 'we' and I only had you as my guest staying.
A full continental breakfast was served at the time you requested, I offered you a wide variety of fruit, organic breads, tea and coffee, jams, honey and marmalade. I asked you whether you had a good night's sleep and did you have an enjoyable evening with your nephew as that was the purpose of your stay and you told me that everything was fine. I asked if everything was okay and your response was "fine". I therefore cannot understand why you have made this review to Trip Advisor. I make a point of emphasising the importance of 'family' and the support that people need when they are looking for a small bed and breakfast where they can feel comfortable and at home.
California
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I’ve stayed at this charming B&B many times and highly recommend it. It’s in an excellent location just minutes from the tube, train, and numerous bus routes. You can be in London by tube in about 40 minutes or you can stay around Enfield town, which is right across the street, and meander through its numerous little shops, stores, and restaurants or check out the sights nearby. The home is a big comfortable house that retains its old-home charm while providing modern conveniences. It’s clean, quiet, and well-maintained. And the owner, Mrs. Barker, is just as warm and welcoming. You can’t go wrong staying here--price-wise, location-wise, and comfort-wise.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank JettaMay
Thank you for staying again at my Bed and Breakfast. Your visits are always most welcome. I appreciate in this economic climate that I am still able to offer you a high standard of cleanliness and efficiency to support all your health needs. I know you enjoy the variety of herbal teas and fresh fruit served at breakfast time and the many chats we have in the dining room. I look forward again to your visit in August 2013.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I had a pleasant stay at Mrs Barker's Bed & Breakfast. I was visiting the area for a friends wedding in the Enfield area so this was perfect for what I was looking for. Although I was only there for one night, it was very relaxing and my room was clean and comfortable. I think the price is reasonable and this includes a continental breakfast. Would recommend this little b&b to anyone thinking of staying in Enfield Town as you are made to feel very welcome and at home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Chris S
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for my Bed and Breakfast, I appreciate your comments and have added the Evangelical Free Church in Cecil Road to my guest brochure. Look forward to maybe another wedding in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Royal Chace Hotel
Holtwhites Hotel
#4 of 5 in Enfield
West Lodge Park Hotel
De Vere Theobalds Estate

Been to Mrs Barkers Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!