“London's Camelot and the Secrets of the Grail”
Review of Go Ape

Go Ape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure near London is nestled in acres of beautiful woodland and just a stones throw from the capital. The park is ideal for family adventure days out in London or within easy access of Essex and Middlesex. Take in the views from the trees and share some amazing adventure memories with your tribe, taking on Tarzan Swings, high ropes and an epic zip wire. Oh, and did we mention Trent Park is home to one of our epic Skateboard Zips. At the weekends you'll need to allow about 3 - 4 hours to enjoy our adventure at Trent Park. For exact time please check our 'opening times' below. And once you've booked, make sure you check our 'get directions' before you set off. Double the fun at Trent Park Go Ape. We've just unveiled our brand NEW twin course - a first for Go Ape! As a customer, it will not effect you - you'll still experience our 2 - 3 hour Tree Top Adventure. You'll probably want to come back to sample the other course at Trent Park another time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London
91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“London's Camelot and the Secrets of the Grail”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hidden in woods on the fringe of Trent Country Park and known as Camlet Moat. Earliest mention dates back to 1439 being a real Camelot name, not a mythical one. It is a place regarded as a place of healing, vision and inspiration by many visitors. Check out more information online ... there's an entrance where you can drive into the woods and walk to the moat - cross into the centre and then find a tree with lots of witches favourite things!

London, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

More physical than I thought but that just added to the fun! The safety briefing before was excellent and the staff were very helpful. I went with my younger brother and we would both definitely go again.

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Swinging In The Trees”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very well organised thrilling morning high up in the trees. Slightly more physical than we thought but well worth the leap of faith you have to take. Literally.

London, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent staff”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went yesterday with my partner. It is harder physically than I had thought and I did really struggle on the net after the monkey swing and the net on the no. 3 challenge.

The staff were totally brilliant with me and helped me to move and were very kind, calm and supportive.

I would have loved to have done more but thought it best to call it a day after completing no. 3.

Despite all of that I have to say that the zip wires are amazing fun though.

Greensted UK
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fun for kids . . old and young”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Trent Park is a wonderful open space. The house is home to part of the Middlesex University, but the grounds are open to the public . . and its FREE! Roam and wander, walk and take in the beautiful views, especially the woodland and the lake. Great place for dog walking, picnicinig, kite flying and games . .. or grabbing a delicious cup of hot chocolate from the cafe .. .. .thats especially nice on cold days! But the Go Ape climbing play park is wonderful. The kids really had a great time, some challenging apparatus and some updated and rustic contemporary versions of old favourites. Kids loved it, especially when grandpa got stuck . . loads of laughs, good physical fun in the great outdoors.

Visited May 2013