“Don't look down ;)”
Review of Go Ape

Go Ape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure near London is nestled in acres of beautiful woodland and just a stones throw from the capital. The park is ideal for family adventure days out in London or within easy access of Essex and Middlesex. Take in the views from the trees and share some amazing adventure memories with your tribe, taking on Tarzan Swings, high ropes and an epic zip wire. Oh, and did we mention Trent Park is home to one of our epic Skateboard Zips. At the weekends you'll need to allow about 3 - 4 hours to enjoy our adventure at Trent Park. For exact time please check our 'opening times' below. And once you've booked, make sure you check our 'get directions' before you set off. Double the fun at Trent Park Go Ape. We've just unveiled our brand NEW twin course - a first for Go Ape! As a customer, it will not effect you - you'll still experience our 2 - 3 hour Tree Top Adventure. You'll probably want to come back to sample the other course at Trent Park another time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Great fun and really easy to get to from London. It's a ten minute walk from Cockfosters tube line. It's challenging, rewarding, fun, bonding. I went with two other girls in 20s/30s and there were all ages from kids to their parents. The zip lines are brilliant as are the tree top obstacle courses. Not so much of a fan of the Tarzan swings but mainly because I'm a bit of a wuss. At £30 it's expensive but for a one off, it's worth it. Tip: bring gloves to protect your hands!

2  Thank D-Dog101

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Being so accessible from central London (10 minutes walk from the last Picadilly Line station), I'm surprised that this place is not a major hit. This is the best course we've ever been to - with such a variety of challanges, we spent nearly 3 hours on the trees. Well worth spending half a day here.

1  Thank ogol17
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

It was brilliant! I'm so scared of heights but I did it all. The last section was scary though, I was shaking. I advise you wear comfy clothes you don't mind getting dirty.

1  Thank Primrose E
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have visited the Sherwood Pines Go Ape! twice before, and I love it. Trent Park is completely different!

This Go Ape! site is different to any other I have visited, as it has different activities in the treetops to do. I love the Skateboard zip wire, it's unique and fun!

Well worth visiting, but the price is steep. However as all Go Ape! sites are priced the same, you have to grin and bear it. Good day out though!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Amazing day out! real fun for any tyoe if grouo. Went with my girlfriend and her friends and have been back sine with my boys! even want to take mum one time!! lovely staff

1  Thank ali k