“Very tasty food.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

First visit to this restaurant and pleasantly surprised. Good selection of starters, mains, drinks and cocktails. I had prawns to start, you get a good sized portion and they were very tasty. The fajita I had for my main course was also very good and more than enough for me, delicious chips too. I was with my family and everyone enjoyed their food and the lively atmosphere in the restaurant. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went here last night.. It was absolutely disgusting! The food was way too quick coming out and was swimming in grease (and I had a veggie option).
It's the only Mexican place I've ever been to where you don't get sour cream served with your nachos and you have to pay extra for melted cheese on top!
It's over priced for the quality of the food.
Such a shame as it had a nice atmosphere and looks really lovely inside.
Will never eat here again.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Met friends for lunch good fresh food served, friendly service and great lunch menu would visit again

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I don't think I have ever been so full after a lunch time meal before! Excellent value for money, reasonable food - I wouldn't go here in the evening but for a cheap lunch time business meal it was an excellent choice.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

great service great restaurant lovely staff wicked presentation lovely evening out. definately go again