“Good value”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enfield
Kingston-upon-hull, United Kingdom
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Well maintained hotel. Little awkward for visiting central London. Nearest station, Southbury, is a good 15 min walk and has a poor Sunday service. The evening meals are of supermarket microwave quality. Didn't try breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Been staying here for a while each week with work, as it's my last stay I thought I'd write a review and not that I was asked by a cute receptionist who booked me in ;-)

I have given 5 stars to all points as I can fult the hotel. Location is good for my work, room is brill, staff are always polite and helpful. So 5/5 from me :) enjoy your stay here people.

• Stayed December 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is the best Travelodge I have used in the 13 years i've been on working away from home . Quiet ,clean and very helpfully staff especially Liyani , who always makes you welcome and has remembered my name almost every time I've been , which makes you feel welcome , unlike most London hotels who treat you like a number .

• Stayed December 2013
Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

First time in this Traveladge well worth the money and now you can have a drink and a meal after a long day on the road it;s nice just to chill in the bar and have a meal.
staff looked after you and all ways at hand will be be back next year to see our family.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Never been to a travel lodge before but this one ticked all the boxes . Easy parking , decent room and exceptional service at the reception and bar .
I know the hotel is relatively new but the level of cleanliness throughout was excellent and all the facilities in the room worked perfectly .
The surrounding area to the hotel is a little sparse and industrialised , but we knew that when we booked , however two miles up the A10 there are plenty of decent restaurants and an excellent cinema complex .
Would definitely stay again if we are visiting Enfield

Washington U.K
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a new Travelodge therefore much cleaner than those in the city of London.
Travelled down to visit my daughter who has recently moved to Enfield. The location was very good and within walking distance to the nearest rail station (around 15 minutes). Top tip is to get off the train and Seven Sister and getting the Victoria line tube into the city center as this is much quicker than taking the train to Liverpool street.
Chose to go to Morrisons (just up the road) for breakfast which was much cheaper than the hotel.

Purchased food on our first night, was okay and not overpriced. Service was good and restaurant/bar staff friendly.

Room was on the small side, no bath - only shower which was fine. The only complaint I had was that there was no hairdrier in the room which I only found out after I had washed my hair. Sent my husband down to reception but was told that there were no hairdriers available - he was offered an iron!!!

Much cheaper than staying at a hotel in the city and if you do not mind travelling into London by train (around 30 - 45 minutes) then I would recommend this hotel but do not expect any frills.

1 Thank mags48
TravelodgeUK, Dianne from Customer Care at Travelodge London Enfield Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback mags48. We’re really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the located of the hotel to be convenient. Unfortunately as part of our brand standard we do not provide hair dryers in our rooms however we do keep a certain amount of hair dryers at reception for our guests to borrow. These are available on a first come first serve basis and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.
IOW
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We flew home from Malta expecting to go back to Isle of Wight same evening but were seriously delayed by a major accident on M25 and had no choice but to find accommodation for the night. The quality of our stay made up for the earlier frustration of 4 hours to move 2 miles! I have not rated the location as quite honestly that was not relevant on this occasion.
The staff were exceptional, from the helpful receptionist, the girl who offered to take my partner to show him where to buy a razor to the lovely staff in the cafe/bar.
The room was great and for one night the lack of storage really didn't matter but I suppose for a longer stay it could be a problem. The bed, pillows and general comfort led to a good night's sleep.

1 Thank Raider9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Premier Inn London Enfield Hotel
Holtwhites Hotel
Holtwhites Hotel
#4 of 5 in Enfield
De Vere Theobalds Estate

Been to Travelodge London Enfield Hotel? Share your experiences!