“Spot on”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 0208 367 2733
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We was down ere working and after a long day at work we really fancied a currying this place was absolutely spot on clean,tidy,friendly the food was brilliant and all at reasonable prices
I can fault place. If I'm down ere working again I'd definitely call back for another curry

1  Thank Rob P

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited this restaurant last week. The restaurant is spotlessly clean, tidy and modern. The waiters were very pleasant professional and kept themselves at a distance - perfect! We had a delicious meal and would definitely return.

1  Thank Jane E
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Easily the bet Indian restaurant in the area if not all of north london. The food is very fresh and the service is wonderful. So friendly. Well worth a visit if you are in the Gordon hill area.

2  Thank James G
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Valentines night once again a fab meal another new dish cooked perfectly and delicious.The service was excellent, very friendly.will definitely revisit!

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I have tried many different indian resturant but I always order ch naga and onion bhajee must say the best one I've had so far. Only thing stop me from giving it a 5 was customer service.