“Simply the best...”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 0208 367 2733
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food is so wonderfully fresh and flavourful. Have been dining here regularly since it opened and can honestly say that each time has been a pleasure. The manager and staff are friendly and always accommodating. Wouldn't even dream of trying another Indian restaurant in the area - Saathi is head and shoulders above the rest.

3  Thank Met A
There are newer reviews for Saathi

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been eating in Saathi regularly for over a year now and it is one of my favourite restaurants. I've managed to try most of the menu and have never had a bad meal, each dish has been superb and full of spice and flavour. Not only is the food fantastic but the service here is great too, the staff are very welcoming and friendly and help to add to a great dining experience.

If you fancy a curry then I'd strongly recommend Saathi as one of the best around.

5  Thank Richard K
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Saathi is one of the best Indian restaurants that I have eaten in. The staff and owner give excellent service and are friendly. I have been eating here on a regular basis since it opened.The food is excellent and I can't fault any of it. I recommend the Nawabi starter followed by the chicken tawa for the main course. It's always advisable to book as it can get busy especially the weekends. Saathi is well worth the visit if you're in the area.

5  Thank tony k
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have been going to Saati since they opened and honestly and truly the food is excellent. I can't agree with the comments from Mr Moy that the food is oily and bland. I think their food is perfect. If you have been there, then you will see for yourself all the reviews are spot on, I made my first visit based on an excellent review and the review was as the customer said it, "excellent" . Saathi keep up the good work .

3  Thank brett h
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We wanted to find an Indian restaurant that was a cut above the rest and we weren't disappointed with Saathi. The food is excellent and there is a good choice from the plainer to the more spicy and exotic curries. The decor is simple and modern and the hygiene standards are high. In short we recommend Saathi.

1  Thank Trevor f