“Friendly staff, great food”
Review of Nelito's

Nelito's
Ranked #31 of 170 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went here for our wedding anniversary and really liked it. We recommend it to all our friends.

It's close to the town so easy to walk to.

The staff were friendly and the food was great.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

It's a touch expensive for the quality of food, which is well cooked but can be a little plain sometimes. However, good wine, good service and good atmosphere really add to the place.

1  Thank MrHeed
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Went as part of a group of 10, some of the food was ok but other food was not so good, including the lamb shank which was reasonably tough. Not cheap either but we did have some after our meal having a dance!

3  Thank Samiloupepperell
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I went here with my fiance for a meal on a satuurday evening...I had previously been a few years ago and remember the evening to be pleasant so we thought we would try.

1. The waiter waited for 20 minutes before asking if we would like drinks...
2. When we were ordering the starters he was extreamly unhelpful and made it seem like we were inconveniencing him. I tried to request new cutlery as it was dirty and was made to feel like it was my fault it was dirty.
3. the two starters we ordered took ages to come considering there was only 4 other people in the restaurant (My fiance wanted to get up and leave, after he joking said you havent forgotten about us have you?! and the waiter said you dont want it raw do you!)
4. My fiances starter was inedible when we asked the waiter if we could change it he was extreamly rude was arguing with us which was extreamly embarrassing so i asked him to take it away and suggested my fiannce share mine.
5. The waiter dropped my wine and got candle wax all over the area i was sitting.
6. the main was something i would cook at home nothing special and very small portion.
When i asked for some chilli oil he didnt know what it was ?!
7. we then had to ask for the bill 3x to the point i had to physically get up go to the bar where three staff were standing haveing a chat and tell them that we have been waiting for the bill!
8. they could tell we were irritated by this point and instead of trying to offer us an apology they made us feel unwelcome!
9. and they tried to charge us for the starter that we had to send back. That was too much i asked to see the manager and told he we had to send back as it was inedible and he said he didnt know that .

From the moment we walked in we were treated like we were not there and that we were an inconvenience. We were sat by the door, so contstantly had people walking past us, and a draft from door. However they choose to ignore us, the waiters attitude stunk and the managing staff were too busy with regulars in the main part of restaurant.

3  Thank Nkamil
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I think they rely a lot on older regular customers who probably like the fact the food tastes like a typical 80's Italian restaurant. Everything was just a little bland. It wasn't awful but there are much better italians in the area and for £40 a head it was very overpriced for the quality of the food. We would not go back.

Nice staff though.