$77
$83
  • Free Internet
Premier Inn London Enfield Hotel(Enfield)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Southgate Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$61
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge London Edmonton(London)(Great Value!)
$70
$58
Agoda.com
Travelodge Cheshunt(Cheshunt)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
West Lodge Park Hotel(Barnet)(Great Value!)
Premier Inn London Edmonton Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$64
PremierInn.com
All reviewswedding receptionroyal chaseoutdoor poolfour posterqueens suiteparty nightrestaurant managerno liftplenty of parkinglast weekendenjoyable staystayed here for one nightcannot faultquiet roomenfield townvenuelorraine
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 1 night a week ago. The hotel is lovely and in a nice setting. The food was great and the breakfast was very good also. My only criticism would be the double bedroom was very small

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
GeoffBreese, MANAGING DIRECTOR at Royal Chace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Royal Chace Hotel on Tripadviser.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Myself,husband and 14 other family members stayed at this hotel 28th February til 3 march.

We had flown in from Ireland and our other family members flew/drove from Scotland and other parts of London .On Our first day there as there was so many of us to cater for the day manager Michael had suggested that we put some of the tables together to accommodate our large group so we would not have to sit separately,this was much appreciated as we had more family coming to meet up with us later on in the evening. All was fine until the night manager Dennis came on duty and he seemed quite put out that the "furniture" had been moved and wanted to know why we moved it when we explained it was done so and suggested by the day manager he was not impressed at all. Later on in the evening he told us that we could not pay cash at the bar anymore but would have to charge it to our rooms and take the drink there to consume,much to our amazement. He had 30 people spending money and still decided to close the bar,a bar that I was told was opened 24h when I rang to make some enquiries before leaving home. He was extremely rude and not customer friendly whatsoever!! In my opinion it there is 30 people spending money then it's in the hotels best interests to keep the bar open.

On the Saturday night we had a family party to attend,after the party we headed back to he hotel with our group only for my husband and brother to be met by Dennis POINTING his finger in my husbands face saying that "before you all start there will be no moving of any furniture in here tonight(didn't realise moving a few tables could upset someone so much) and that and I quote "your not in an Irish bar now!" How dare he pigeon hole and stereotype people. He works in a hotel that should be accepting of every nationality. When I took his name down he decided to give out a free drink and some packets of crisps thinking that this would suffice. We were totally disgusted with this service. He seemed to want to do his nightshift with minimal work to do. Just sit and read his paper.

We found the rest of the staff to be polite and the food was good. But unfortunately for us Dennis put a BIG cloud over our visit to London and we would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone nor stay here again.

I have out our complaint on writing to the head of Royal Chace Hotel a Mr Geoff [--] but he seems about as much use as a chocolate teapot. I have emailed and the response I got seems to favour his employee Dennis. I then emailed to follow up on our complaint and just got an abrupt response that he was on holiday ,I then emailed again asking who took over his duties while he was away and am still awaiting a response.

This is not the type of customer care that I would be used to,especially from a supposedly 4 star hotel . We were we'll behaved guests, who expected to be treated accordingly but alas we were most definitely not. I would have given this review only one out of five only for the other staff.

Steer clear of this hotel if you value your well earned break and would like to be treated with respect and courtesy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
7  Thank Lovetotravel1511
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is only a 15 minute walk away from the nearest train station which gets you into Central London in 25 minutes.

It's also really close to the motorway and has free parking so it's the perfect place for a London trip without all the hassle. You can drive there, park and then go into London first thing each day.

The hotel itself is a little tired and dated and didn't seem to live up to 4 stars. Everything was clean though and there was nothing we would have complained about.

It's a shame the breakfast is so expensive because we would have liked to have had breakfast at the hotel but for £10 for a continental breakfast and £25 for a hot breakfast we though this was far too expensive.

We would stay again, it's really convenient and not a bad hotel at all.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
GeoffBreese, Managing Director at Royal Chace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

The first two paragraphs of your review Great easy to find location, Free parking, Tube 15 minutes walk and Central London 25 minutes is a terrific advert for the benefits of staying at the Royal Chace Hotel.

Arsenal's Emirates stadium is an even closer tube ride.

May I correct an error regarding breakfast, we charge £15.00 for full English and every bedroom has a maintenance report card therefore should there be something you feel we have overlooked then completing one of them would be helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to review the Royal Chace on Trip Adviser.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Room rather small and so were the food portions!!!
Not once was I asked how my meal was, if I had of been asked, I would have ordered some bread to mop up the sauce in my linguine dish and make it a little more filling, but alas, no-one bothered.
Certainly don't get the 'royal' service here, despite it's name!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review on Trip Adviser.

I feel you should have passed on your comment at the time as it gives us a opportunity to deal with any issues as our overall objective is to make you happy but I do thank you once again for the feedback.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice location, and convenient for the M25 . Staff polite and helpful but be aware that I could only get bar meals on Sunday evening, despite being told I could use the restaurant during check-in. Bar food was quite tasty and well presented though, so this was no great hardship, and the bar was comfortable and had a homely feel. Room was clean and tidy but very compact, so watch you don't knock your elbows, especially in the bathroom. Overall, the hotel was reasonable value for one, but the room would not have been good (for anything other than an overnight stay) for two.