Oak Lodge Hotel
$82
$79
Premier Inn London Enfield Hotel(Enfield)(Great Value!)
$62
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn London Southgate Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$80
  • Restaurant
Travelodge London Edmonton(London)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
$72
$61
Agoda.com
Travelodge Cheshunt(Cheshunt)(Great Value!)
$57
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
West Lodge Park Hotel(Barnet)(Great Value!)
$105
$71
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
PremierInn.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Pros: Clean Room, Parking, Friendly Staff, Tea Making Facility in the room

Cons: Small Room, Smelly Toilet and very noisy toilet waste pump whenever you flush or use the sink. Very Very disturbing.

Personally, I would not stay here next time. Id rather drive towards the M25 motorway and stay in a bigger hotel. This place is too small, too noisy... NOT WORTH THE Money

Room Tip: You can do better with you money
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ArefMobarak
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We got this room literally 20 mins before we arrived because we booked the worst hotel in London and didn't feel safe there! We told the receptionist all about it and he was lovely! The room was cleanish bedding lovely and clean and so were towels. The shower was awful and room was a little dusty in the knooks and crannies but over all pleasent! The communal lounge and garden is beautiful! We would defiantly stay again !

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The reception staff were friendly but very eager to take payment for the room as soon as I walked through the door.

There is no where in walking distance to eat and the hotel (???) dosent serve for or drink, howerver they were helpful in providing takeaway menu's.

The room look clean on first inspection however I soon started to notice the cracks. The glass provided with the tea and coffee facilities was sticky, there were 20 plus dead flies located in the bathroom light fitting.

Needless to say I was only there for 1 night and had arrived late and already paid prior to seeing my room so went to sleep early. In the morning the shower never got to a reasonable temperature, the lowest temperature setting still hot enough to scould your skin.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I must admit to being slightly underwhelmed when I arrived. Some reviews I'd read were very positive, but I wasn't even prepared to call it a hotel - more like a b&b with the name hotel. And without the second 'b', because breakfast isn't included.
The location is noisy, the heating is noisy, the TV only has BBC 1 and 2, and with such a simple aerial that reception is quite bad and pixelated. The room I got was next to the front door and the reception, and this meant noise from guests entering at all times (everyone gets a key to the front door), and since it was at the front of the building the traffic noise from the busy road was quite noticeable. Judging by the number of towels on the bed this was supposed to be a double room, but the bed wasn't very wide, and I was glad I didn't have to share it. After having sat on a cheap conference room chair for my work, I would have been happy to sink into a comfortable chair, but the room doesn;t have a chair, not even a simple one - although I could see ways of finding a space for it, even though the room itself was relatively small. Ironically, the bathroom was quite spacious. And disabled or OAP friendly, with the possibilty to use the shower seat, or ride into it with a wheelchair. If I were elderly or disabled I would appreciate that, I suppose. I was welcomed by a friendly receptionist, who was efficient and helpful. Wifi was free and quite good, which made up for the poor tv channels choice and poor tv reception. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for spending a lot of time in, but for a quick overnight stay it was adequate. Oh, the 'free parking' is free indeed - if you can find a space on the street, because only three cars can use the space in front of the building.

Room Tip: Elderly guests could ask for a room with a shower that has a seat - mine had one, and while I didn't need it, I could see this being useful for people who can;'t stand up all the time in the shower,
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My mum & I stayed in a twin room on the first floor. The room was very nice, Comfortable beds and very clean. the bathroom was very tiny but Ok. The shower was powerful enough & hot enough.
The staff were friendly & helpful.
The rooms were too warm so we had to have the window open all night, the road noise is relentless but earplugs did the trick for us.
The plug points were very hard to get to.

Room Tip: I would recommend a first floor room but definitely take earplugs as the road is very noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family