Stayed here for wembley, its easy to get to wembley from stanmoore tube and was easy getting home. Hotel allowed our dog which was good although they do charge £15 a night extra which wasn't mentioned until we checked in. Staff were all ready friendly and helpful. Hotel has a nice vibe to it with the restaurant and the pub being handy. Breakfast was ok, not loads of choice. Rooms were really clean. Will def stay here again if going to wembley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, United Kingdom