I stay regularly, 4-5 times a month. The hotel is good and has excellent facilities (gym, pool, meeting rooms, bar etc....) The bedrooms are pleasent and offer a good nights sleep. Some beds are starting to get worn and sag a little and I think management need to consider renewing some beds.
The hotel is starting to get a bit worn in a few areas and could do with a bit of attention. The food is OK but there is better food in local italian, indian restaurants locally for the same price so I usually go there.
Free Wifi and Sky sports in your room is nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, United Kingdom