We booked a table at the Italina restaurant at this hotel for Valentines day and as my husband is disabled and has very difficult walking and is on crutches, we foudn no spaces in their disabled car parking bays. Out of more than 16 disabled bays, only 2 cars had disabled badges. We had to park further away in the car park in a non disabled spot. We mentioned this to the reception area and they said they dont have the staff to control this. This is not the first time we have experienced this. All the disabled spaces are always full.
What every happened to the needs of people who are disabled and need this space for wheelchairs?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel London Watford is located just off Junction 5 of the M1, 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and just 30 minutes from Central London. It is ideal for quick access to the M1, M25, A1 and Watford Junction Train Station. Nearby attractions include Wembley Stadium, Harry Potter Theme Park and Legoland. Village Hotel London Watford has 120 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Hair Salon, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Village Hotel London Watford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village London Hotel Elstree
- Village Hotel London Watford Elstree, United Kingdom