“Abysmal Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

The evening started of ok & the waiting staff were pleasant & polite, the restaurant was very quiet. However as we have found with a few places recently the staff are reasonably attentive until you want to pay and then there is no one to be found. The food in Prezzo's has always been IMHO a little pricey for what you get (especially the desserts which don't even bother with these days). You would think with the new completion at the other end of town they would be trying a little harder to impress with their service! I hate leaving a tip lower than 10% but in this case I refused to leave more.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Sundancespirit1

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This Prezzo is just ok, nothing special. The restaurant decor was nice. It was quiet at lunchtime so the staff were not rushed off their feet busy. The waitress took our order unenthusiastically, and failed to say some of the ingredients were not available for the pizza I ordered until it arrived at the table already made with a topping missing, only to then be told after they were not available. This Prezzo could be improved by a more welcoming friendly customer service attitude and by also letting the customer know if what they are ordering is fully available or not before cooking it.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Flipfloppyflip
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Visited Prezzo this evening for a family meal to celebrate my daughters 11th birthday. We had a lovely waiter called Daniel who was great. He was very friendly and engaging and also chatted away to my children which I thought was lovely. As a added little treat he brought out a lovely piece of cheesecake for my daughter with a candle on it and sang her happy birthday. I thought this was very kind and lovely and made my daughters trip to prezzo.
All in all great food, excellent service and a nice eve out.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

A regular eating spot for myself and my partner. Usually on a lunch break.
We receive great service from Daniel in there who asks if we are on a lunch rush and will ensure that our food gets pushed through so we can ejoy at a good pace.

Cannot fault the service by Dan or the food that we receive.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We haven’t eaten in Prezzo in a long time (service was always a bit surly previously, and the food felt expensive for what it was), but we visited having seen the summer menu - 2 courses for £15.95, 3 for 18.95 including a drink.

It was a busy Saturday evening, we hadn’t booked ahead, but we were greeted and seated fairly quickly. Service was very friendly. Our server was helpful and knowledgeable. Food came out quite quickly- it was piping hot and tasted freshly cooked. My only bugbear would be the distinct lack of any salad/garnish, but I guess I could’ve ordered a side salad. Portions were large! Food was tasty.
I’m glad we gave it another shot. I’d certainly return.