“Excellent service ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Visited Prezzo this evening for a family meal to celebrate my daughters 11th birthday. We had a lovely waiter called Daniel who was great. He was very friendly and engaging and also chatted away to my children which I thought was lovely. As a added little treat he brought out a lovely piece of cheesecake for my daughter with a candle on it and sang her happy birthday. I thought this was very kind and lovely and made my daughters trip to prezzo.
All in all great food, excellent service and a nice eve out.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

A regular eating spot for myself and my partner. Usually on a lunch break.
We receive great service from Daniel in there who asks if we are on a lunch rush and will ensure that our food gets pushed through so we can ejoy at a good pace.

Cannot fault the service by Dan or the food that we receive.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We haven’t eaten in Prezzo in a long time (service was always a bit surly previously, and the food felt expensive for what it was), but we visited having seen the summer menu - 2 courses for £15.95, 3 for 18.95 including a drink.

It was a busy Saturday evening, we hadn’t booked ahead, but we were greeted and seated fairly quickly. Service was very friendly. Our server was helpful and knowledgeable. Food came out quite quickly- it was piping hot and tasted freshly cooked. My only bugbear would be the distinct lack of any salad/garnish, but I guess I could’ve ordered a side salad. Portions were large! Food was tasty.
I’m glad we gave it another shot. I’d certainly return.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Eating gluten free and vegan we found the selection extremely poor. My daughters pizza arrived looking like it had snotty glue all over it. Come on Prezzo, you need to up your game to compete with the likes of Pizza Express.

Plus the waiters hands were absolutely filthy.

Date of visit: August 2018
love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo - Didcot, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello, thank you for your feedback regarding the team and our menu. Your feedback has been passed onto the restaurant and Executive chef.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Visited with out-of-town friends; great food and wonderful staff made for a perfect meal.

The dessert menu could be expanded, but this is my only negative comment.

Date of visit: July 2018