“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2018

A regular eating spot for myself and my partner. Usually on a lunch break.
We receive great service from Daniel in there who asks if we are on a lunch rush and will ensure that our food gets pushed through so we can ejoy at a good pace.

Cannot fault the service by Dan or the food that we receive.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We haven’t eaten in Prezzo in a long time (service was always a bit surly previously, and the food felt expensive for what it was), but we visited having seen the summer menu - 2 courses for £15.95, 3 for 18.95 including a drink.

It was a busy Saturday evening, we hadn’t booked ahead, but we were greeted and seated fairly quickly. Service was very friendly. Our server was helpful and knowledgeable. Food came out quite quickly- it was piping hot and tasted freshly cooked. My only bugbear would be the distinct lack of any salad/garnish, but I guess I could’ve ordered a side salad. Portions were large! Food was tasty.
I’m glad we gave it another shot. I’d certainly return.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Eating gluten free and vegan we found the selection extremely poor. My daughters pizza arrived looking like it had snotty glue all over it. Come on Prezzo, you need to up your game to compete with the likes of Pizza Express.

Plus the waiters hands were absolutely filthy.

Date of visit: August 2018
love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo - Didcot, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello, thank you for your feedback regarding the team and our menu. Your feedback has been passed onto the restaurant and Executive chef.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Visited with out-of-town friends; great food and wonderful staff made for a perfect meal.

The dessert menu could be expanded, but this is my only negative comment.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018

We were a group of 20+ and the service was excellent. Staff were attentive, friendly and helpful and all the meals came out together and hot.
The food was tasty and well presented, really as expected from a Prezzo - very good but not overwhelming.
The décor is nice, but it is somehow rather echoey in there, causing you to have to shout at each other, which then makes the situation worse. Nice and cool in there on a very hot evening, plus there is outside seating.
There is parking nearby, free after 5pm, or 2 hours free in Sainsbury's car park.

Date of visit: July 2018