“Consistantly good”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Been using the Daruchini regularly for the past couple of years, staff are always friendly and welcoming, décor tasteful and relaxing, tried most of the dishes on the menu which have all been great and very good value.
I definitely recommend this restaurant for the curry lovers.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Was a little worries my kids would throw a fit because there was no kids menu. After our second day at Chessington Park we were tired and hungry. Food was great, my picky eater (6 years old) ate an entire adult serving of Chicken Tika. My other two his twin brother and big sister could've shared the chicken curry. Both were great dad had to sample to make sure first. I had the Chicken Naga and it had a good kick to it with a nice flavour. For 5 meals, 3 bowls of rice, 3 Nan breads, 3 small sodas, 3 pint Cokes my bill was reasonably priced coming in under £70 pounds with a hefty tip as service was great as well. Too full for dessert. Quick tip they deliver to hotels in the area and offer a discount for take out.

1  Thank Bryan B
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Love the food at this local Indian, especially the Fish although I find they are very small portions compared to other restaurants, this may be though that the quality is much higher so I will give and take on this. Fast delivery and great food !

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Been using Daruchini's for a few years now for eating in and deliveries. Always found the food excellent, staff very attentive and always remember us that might be our order of garlic nan with extra garlic

1  Thank ian112_11
Reviewed March 15, 2014

If we ever fancy a curry we go to Daruchini it's local nice food and reasonably priced.
We have been going there since it changed hands and has always delivered good food & service

1  Thank Stevetoogos