Ways to Experience Chessington World of Adventures Resort
from $43.69
from $46.86
from $51.29
8,332 results
All reviews sea life sealife centre merlin pass sea lion show great family day hocus pocus hall staff were friendly safari hotel great park zoo animals lions halloween
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Had a great day out with my partner and kid, my one bug bear is that you can buy a drinks refill bottle pretty much everywhere on the site but can only find two refill stations and they were practically next to each other! On a hot day and if away from the location it’s not fun at all looking for the station when you have a grumpy thirsty child with you! In my opinion I think it’s a bit bad that it’s set up this way! Other than that, all good!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed yesterday

Me and my children went to chessington last Saturday and spent an enjoyable day there despite rather long queues and dragons fury breaking down a few times.
One incident that stood out was when we went to doughnut express. Queues were once again very long and there was an issue with my coffee. However, Aimee was a star in helping out our issue swiftly. This was great management of the situation from her, which was wonderful as I have had previous negative exchanges with other managers. Give her my full praise!

Reviewed 2 days ago

We had a lovely day here. There is something for all ages with some excellent rides for small children and some big rides for teenagers and adults. The zoo is good too and the new tiger enclosure is very impressive. For any fans for Julia Donaldson the Gruffalo ride is lovely and Room on the Broom is good but a bit rushed. Always look out for discount vouchers for Chessington - they do a lot of two for one on cereal packets or you can use Tesco Clubcard points to reduce the cost.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

An all round theme park. Good for young and old kids. The smokehouse is the best restaurant in any merlin theme park. Pizza buffet pretty good too. Giraffes / rhinos on zufari, tigers by the log ride, vampire ride is great. Lots to do for everyone. Toddlers included.

Date of experience: September 2019
ChessingtonResort, Guest Relations Manager at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear andyo984

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 Star review of your visit to us.

I am glad to hear that you loved our Giraffes and the variety of offering available to you.

We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Best wishes

Deb

Reviewed 4 days ago

Yes, you need about a week to go on all the rides as ghd waiting times were way too long. We had a toddler with us, which meant lots of wriggling around and impatience so we gave up on several rides and didn't attempt the others. The map of the park didn't seem to be accurate at all do we never knew exactly where we were.

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Freedom11057026023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a TripAdvisor review following your recent visit to Chessington World of Adventures Resort. We are sorry to hear your visit was effected by the queue times and the map. We are sorry for any disappointment caused.

Please be assured that we have referred your feedback onto the relevant departments to review.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Really enjoyed our weekend here. Hotels were great. My little girl loved the gruffalo ride and room on the broom. The zoo parts and sealife centre are great. The queue times weren’t too bad for the little rides, but I noticed the queue times for the bigger rides were ridiculous. We are glad we had two days here and early entry time on the 2nd day, so that we could get on a few more things at a leisurely pace. I don’t think I’d of been happy coming here for one day with my kids if they were older and wanting to go on the thrill rides. The gruffalo groove show was good for the little ones. But the gruffalo was on stage for about 3mins?? Our daughter was disappointed at that and it’s a bit misleading calling it the gruffalo groove show. Another criticism is that she couldn’t get on a lot of rides as she is just under 90cm. I understand this is for safety reasons, however two of the rides are IDENTICAL to two rides at Thomasland, Drayton manor (magic bus and the spinning ship ride) which she has been on there, as there were no height restrictions at that park?? The toad cars need an update too. I think a few more rides for toddlers are needed.
The food we bought from the sandwich shop next to the gruffalo stage was not nice at all. So expensive for very bland wraps and sandwiches, and there wasn’t much choice either. The pub in the middle of the park was nice for drinks, again expensive though.
I would return, but not of a weekend or in school holidays, and when my daughter is able to go on a few more rides.

Dear claire p

Thank you for giving us a 4 Star review of your recent visit to Chessington World of Adventures Resort. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit.

We love to hear suggestions that would have made your visit a 5 star experience. Should you wish to detail these further, please send us a message via feedback@chessington.co.uk.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Deb