“Choose your Chessington Booking Site Carefully!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.41*
and up
Chessington World of Adventures Resort Admission...
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us at Chessington World of Adventures Resort for a family adventure! Spin on KOBRA in the heart of Wild Asia, soar on Vampire in the Wild Woods, see giraffe, rhinos and flamingos on ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!, and try not to get soaked on Scorpion Express and Rameses Revenge! Meet the lions, tigers and gorillas in the Trail of the Kings, and get lost beneath the waves in the SEA LIFE centre, before letting your little monkeys play in the AMAZU Treetop Adventure.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a holiday for my family using a Chessington booking site. I was a little concerned that my payment was not taken immediately and I had no acknowledgement of my booking. I rang Chessington who had difficuilty in finding my booking. They did eventually and stated that it had been a partner site that I had unknowingly booked through. I was reassured that payment is not taken until arrival as this was also a concern.
We drove for six hours to Chessington; only to be told that the price I had paid for the holiday, almost did not include park tickets.
They claimed I had booked only bed and breakfast in a Wanyama view room. I had paid an extortionate price. Despite reminstrating with several staff and the manager, they were adamant there were no park tickets. Despite my insistence that I would never make such a mistake, they were resolute and quite flippant.
I only happened to say that I would never pay that amount of money to stay in a room which was sub standard anyway that they listened. Based on that statement, the manager gave us 1 day park passes. We paid for the other 3 days. We paid seperately for the buffet restaurant which was over £50 for 2 adults and a child and there was no pasta or meat or much of anything left. We were moved to the other restaurant.
We had visited a few years previously and found a big difference in standards. The staff were very helpful and hard-working and the rest of the food good but expensive. The decor was tatty.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank westy38
Write a ReviewReviews (7,736)
All reviews
in 156 reviews
"coasters"
in 104 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful weekend here with my family. Perfectly pitched for my sons who are 6 & 8 with lots to do and see even with the rides closed.
The hotel was clean, warm and the rooms well decorated.
The staff were all really helpful and friendly and they enjoyed the pool for an hour in the hotel.
It wasn’t too busy this weekend which probably helped but thoroughly recommend this short break.

Date of experience: November 2018
ChessingtonResort, Manager at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Fiona,

Thank you for recommending Britain’s Wildest Adventure to our current and future Trip Advisor Guests.

We are delighted you and your family had a great visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Chessington is great for all ages - lots of food choices, generally over priced like all theme parks but decent portions - always massive queues during the summer holidays so go to the loo before joining for the most popular rides!
New log flume is fab
Would recommend buying a 2 day ticket of you can

Date of experience: August 2018

Hello,

It is great to hear you had such a wild adventure with us!

We hope to welcome you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

Been many times during summer 2018. Generally excellent for young children with plenty to do and enjoy the rides etc. My favourite this year has to be the introduction of the four Tigers. The whole pace generally clean and tidy. Some of the younger rides could do with a lick of paint or generally sprucing up. Will be back next years as this is my grand children's favourite place. Well worth paying for the annual ticket.

Date of experience: September 2018