Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

7,726 results
All reviews sea life sealife centre summer holidays zufari ride merlin pass sea lion show great family day hocus pocus hall packed lunch staff were friendly great park safari hotel thrill rides zoo animals theme lions
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Hotel is lovely a bit noisy but its a children's venue so didn't mind food was very nice a bit pricey but your on holiday standard room was very clean and stylish nice view of the zufari area lovely staff however was very disappointed and angry as we had the early riders pass and no rides were open they let people in the park before 10am so hence did not get to rid on what we wanted before everyone else loads of people were complaining the vampire ride wild Asia land and dragons fury were all supposed to be for early riders but they were not up and running so the girl said buble works tomb blaster and rattlesnake would be open when we got in none of these rides were open very angry as my children were so excited. I found myself in a bad mood for the rest of the day when I complained to two different members of staff they said oh yeah that happens anyone was smirking I wasn't impressed. We had. Great time but then on the bumper cars which are for little ones too a man with a small child bumped into my son and I with such force he shunted his body weight and half stood out to really hurt us I have now suffered whiplash am under the doctors and can't go to work the member of staff should have seen his behaviour nod told him to get off the ride they were lots of kids on it unfortunately for me I came off worst. The staff in the hotel were really helpfully and friendly buti did come away upset about the last day we had in the park we went for my husbands birthday and wanted connecting rooms which when I booked in January for July 2013 was told they would be connecting as there is five of us a bit disappointed we were across the hll from ech other so I had to ask for another key card so I could tend to my youngest children as you can imagine in the middle of the night was disturbing for other residents I would stay agin for the kids but won't get too excited about it anymore

Reviewed July 23, 2013

A successful day out with a 7 and 9 year old. One good feature about Chessington is that almost all the rides accept children over 1.2m. Ours were both over 1.2 and qualified. We arrived 15 minutes before opening and were able to do the first couple of rides (Dragon Falls and Tomb Blasters) without queuing, and to do them again without queuing at closing time.
So many people must have left early to avoid the rush at closing time that we had no problem leaving.
On the down side, the queues for the roller coasters were soon 70 or 80 minutes, so we gave them a miss (They had stopped selling Fast track tickets). When we left at closing time a fair number of people were still waiting to go. Surprisingly, there was no queue for the Tuk Tuk dodgems and only a short queue for Kobra. Beware the outer chairs on the Monkey Swinger, which get completely soaked by a jet of water. Youngest did not like this at all. Zufari, surprisingly has a height restriction and a number of small children were being turned away.
Complaining that theme parks are expensive is on a par with complaining that water is wet. We eased the pain with the Kelloggs adults go free offer. The all you can eat Pizza lunch was fairly expensive, but not outrageous.
Finally, we liked the way that a number of staff went out of their way to be pleasant to the children. A good day out, particularly for the over 1.2m size range.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a shame. It's been about seven years since we last visited Chessington, having been every summer for a few years prior to that.
The rides are tired; breaking down frequently on the day we were there. The park walkways, buildings and outside areas are getting tatty and when you compare the whole place to somewhere where you'd pay a similar entrance fee, like Legoland Windsor or even, on a much smaller scale, Paultons Park-Hampshire, then there really is no excuse for the rundown state of the place.
Rameses Revenge lies derelict and rusting, the log flume broke down after an hour in the queue line and Dragons Fury was under repair and closed when we arrived.
I can't imagine that we'll be returning to Chessington for a very long time when there are other parks in much better repair to spend our money visiting.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Visited as mature couple and really enjoyed the whole experience. Good mix of zoo and theme park rides. Attractive gardens and grounds.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

we had a nice day last week took friends from Iceland they had a great day,certain things you have to pay for.
£5 for 4min was a lot to pay just for going into a plastic ball.
Then there was the ball in the bucket cos it never stayed in the bucket hence no prize
Watch before you pay for anything
Take your own picnic
Get there early
Dont forget to pay for your car park at ticket office