Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

7,674 results
All reviews sea life sealife centre summer holidays zufari ride merlin pass sea lion show great family day hocus pocus hall packed lunch staff were friendly great park safari hotel thrill rides zoo animals theme lions
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

i wish i never wasted my money coming to this run down place. there was hardly any animals in the enclosures and the ones that were there looked miserable, the staff are so rude and clearly have no customer service, maybe hiring someone over the age of 18 might help. I went to get my son a donut, was told by a rude girl the machine wasn't working neither was the ice cream machine, got a hot chocolate that tasted like dirty water, spent £7.50 on a hot dog to then find a hair in it, when returned the Staff laughed about it. I can't believe the state of this place with the amount they charge to get in it should not be this bad!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I booked a holiday for my family using a Chessington booking site. I was a little concerned that my payment was not taken immediately and I had no acknowledgement of my booking. I rang Chessington who had difficuilty in finding my booking. They did eventually and stated that it had been a partner site that I had unknowingly booked through. I was reassured that payment is not taken until arrival as this was also a concern.
We drove for six hours to Chessington; only to be told that the price I had paid for the holiday, almost did not include park tickets.
They claimed I had booked only bed and breakfast in a Wanyama view room. I had paid an extortionate price. Despite reminstrating with several staff and the manager, they were adamant there were no park tickets. Despite my insistence that I would never make such a mistake, they were resolute and quite flippant.
I only happened to say that I would never pay that amount of money to stay in a room which was sub standard anyway that they listened. Based on that statement, the manager gave us 1 day park passes. We paid for the other 3 days. We paid seperately for the buffet restaurant which was over £50 for 2 adults and a child and there was no pasta or meat or much of anything left. We were moved to the other restaurant.
We had visited a few years previously and found a big difference in standards. The staff were very helpful and hard-working and the rest of the food good but expensive. The decor was tatty.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Had a wonderful weekend here with my family. Perfectly pitched for my sons who are 6 & 8 with lots to do and see even with the rides closed.
The hotel was clean, warm and the rooms well decorated.
The staff were all really helpful and friendly and they enjoyed the pool for an hour in the hotel.
It wasn’t too busy this weekend which probably helped but thoroughly recommend this short break.

ChessingtonResort, Manager at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hello Fiona,

Thank you for recommending Britain’s Wildest Adventure to our current and future Trip Advisor Guests.

We are delighted you and your family had a great visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Chessington is great for all ages - lots of food choices, generally over priced like all theme parks but decent portions - always massive queues during the summer holidays so go to the loo before joining for the most popular rides!
New log flume is fab
Would recommend buying a 2 day ticket of you can

ChessingtonResort, Manager at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hello,

It is great to hear you had such a wild adventure with us!

We hope to welcome you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Been many times during summer 2018. Generally excellent for young children with plenty to do and enjoy the rides etc. My favourite this year has to be the introduction of the four Tigers. The whole pace generally clean and tidy. Some of the younger rides could do with a lick of paint or generally sprucing up. Will be back next years as this is my grand children's favourite place. Well worth paying for the annual ticket.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is great for anyone as you have rides and a zoo to walk around. Gets quite busy later on in the day, but you can buy fast track tickets.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited Chessington on the 31st of October after having a really unsuccessful trip at the end of August.

We visited as a family at the end of August when my husband was very quickly told he was too tall for all the rides. Though he’s a tall bloke (6 foot 4), what the ride assistant should have said (as we were told on the last ride of the day), after my husband had stood and watched several further rides, he wasn’t too tall rather his top half of his body was too long for that specific ride but for the others he would have been fine! As a result he had a day of standing around and we had a day of the little ones taking in turns to get a go with an adult!

So we went back in October. No husband and carefully selected (height appropriate) friends to allow for maximum fun. The queues were very short... brilliant! Except for all the children jumping over barriers to skip doing the long walk to the front. Though you could argue that there’s no harm in doing that, when the young teen looks at your 7 year old and says “if you tell you’ll die”, I would say there’s a problem. Situations like this happened more than a few times in the day. We informed the staff whose blanket response was “I’m agency staff I can’t help”. The same response came when asking for directions and seeking first aid help!

We had a fab day, but our stars reflect the poor standard of staff from both days.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Chessington World of Adventures Resort on Trip Advisor.

We pride ourselves on delivering incredible days out to all of our guests, and are never complacent about the experience we provide.

We do apologise that the members of staff during your visit provided the incorrect information and that other members of the public were jumping the queue lines. Please in future bring this to the immediate attention to our Rides Host who will be happy to remove guests from the line.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our day began with well organised parking although because of the recent rain it was very muddy on the walk to the entrance. We arrived at opening time to a short queue & were soon in the park. There were lots of different rides for all ages and nerves from the original dodgums to bone shaking, scary roller coasters to carousels & shuggy boats.It was disappointing that 2 of the rides had technical problems & were closed for quite some time. If you don’t like rides, there is a safari but it was not worth the 45 minute wait. Africa was much better. This was a walk through area where lions, tigers & gorillas wandered freely in a reasonably sized area. Viewing for the public was behind glass. There is also an aquarium with a wide variety of sea life and much more. We had fish & chips which was reasonably priced & freshly cooked. There are other food outlets around the park including a Costa coffee. All in all our grandsons aged 4 and 8 had a great day out.

Hello Davina,

Thank you for recommending Chessington World of Adventures Resort to our current and future Trip Advisor Guests.

We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited Chessington world of adventures during the school holidays with a mixture of ages. 2 5 and 11.
All were able to go on enough rides through out the day.
The Gruffalo ride seemed to be the biggest hit with the youngest.
Enjoyed seeing the tigers at the enclosure.
We stopped for a bite to eat. Food is expensive but was good.
Plenty of coffee stops around the park.
The donoughts are a must!
Definitely worth a visit.
But try book online before to get cheap tickets.
Sometimes your able to get offers on cereal boxes or sweets.
I was told if you put an empty bottle into the recycling machine outside the entrance it gives you a ticket for free entry.

Hello Debbie,

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our first day was not great only got to go on Tiger rock. (No fault of the park, it just took over 5 hours to get there.)
I was disapointed with some of the rides, using a fast pass for very poor rides- shooting scarabs . Having to pay alot for extra activities was disapointing, 1 ball to throw in a basket for 2 or £3 . Taking the mickey out of people with that.

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Chessington World of Adventures Resort.

We’re never complacent about the experience we provide, and welcome all feedback as it allows us to ensure we’re delivering incredible experiences to everyone.

We’re sorry to hear that you experienced some issues during your latest visit. If you’d like to discuss these further please email feedback@chessington.co.uk