“Excellent Fun!”

Chessington Equestrian Centre
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We used Chessington Equestrian Centre for our daughters birthday party and we all had a great time. The staff were great and made everything very easy for us. Thoroughly recommended.

3  Thank Guy W
There are newer reviews for Chessington Equestrian Centre

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I moved to the area recently and and felt a bit nervous as I hadn't ridden in a few years but the staff and instructors made me feel very welcome and helped calm my nerves! I had a great horse who looked after me and the instructor gave me a lot of confidence- so much so I was cantering by the end of the lesson (which I havn't done in years!). I will definitely be returning!

5  Thank Abby1998
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Had a riding lesson with an excellent instructor (Viv) on a super mare called Kyla, will I be coming back, yes.

5  Thank hgvman
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I booked my daughters party here and should have picked up the warning signals earlier. No confirmation of booking sent so I had to chase, arrived to a grotty portakabin with staff smoking outside and disorganisation. Luckily the riding element of the party went fairly well but the 'party room' is a dirty, small, unfurnished portakabin with tools in the corner - we asked if we could use the hay barn instead and were told yes. Having put up a couple of birthday banners it looked pretty good & the kids were delighted - only to have the staff constantly asking the kids to move so they could take hay out! Surely leaving us alone for 20 mins wasn't too much to ask but clearly it was. The loo was revolting and I think the kids hands were cleaner prior to using the sink than after! I won't recommend this to anyone and would discourage anyone from using it for a kids pony party - they are not set up for it.

5  Thank Cornicus
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Appalling attitude from staff. Gave their worst and most unresponsive horses to a complete beginner.

No customer care. Phoned us to complain we hadn't turned up to a session when we hadn't even booked!

Staff ignorant and foul mouthed.

15  Thank Andy F