Just as expected from Premier Inn, very good, we stayed here as one closer to York (where we had previously stayed) was fully booked. Distance to York, Flamingoland and XScape were fine. Staff are very friendly, food (breakfast) was good. Dinner was served after 6pm which was too late for our 6 year old but xscape was only 5 mins in car and there was a great choice of restaurants here. The only small thing was the bathroom could have done with some maintenance (bits of tiles missing) and could have been a bit cleaner. But would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the action at Premier Inn Hotel Castleford M62 Jct 31, in a great spot for Leeds Rock Festival and Pontefract Races. And with excellent transport links on your doorstep, you'll also be well placed for business and leisure destinations across Yorkshire and the North East. Be a big kid at Diggerland, or hit the slopes at Castleford Xscape. Dive into the mosh pit at Leeds Rock Festival, or unwind with some retail therapy at Junction 32 Outlet Shopping Village. After a busy day, recharge in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Castleford (m62/j31) Hotel Castleford
- Premier Inn West Yorkshire
- Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel West Yorkshire