staff were awesome! very friendly, couldnt ask more than that, the rooms however were very hot! and i mean hot! having to lay ontop of the bed with windows open and fan on full, leaving you with very little sleep, you have to pay for Wi-Fi, unlike most other hotels that offer free Wi-Fi, when you pay you cant connect in all areas of hotel, the resteraunt was clean, friendly staff, food was cooked well, not overly priced either but there is cheaper around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the action at Premier Inn Hotel Castleford M62 Jct 31, in a great spot for Leeds Rock Festival and Pontefract Races. And with excellent transport links on your doorstep, you'll also be well placed for business and leisure destinations across Yorkshire and the North East. Be a big kid at Diggerland, or hit the slopes at Castleford Xscape. Dive into the mosh pit at Leeds Rock Festival, or unwind with some retail therapy at Junction 32 Outlet Shopping Village. After a busy day, recharge in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Castleford (m62/j31) Hotel Castleford
- Premier Inn West Yorkshire
- Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel West Yorkshire