Stayed here in 2011 as part of an anniversary weekend and it was great having so many things to do nearby. Staff were friendly and welcoming, also very helpful. Breakfast was gorgeous and well stocked. Bar staff were brilliant also as we stayed up till 2am, drinking in the lobby which made a nice change to other hotels I've stayed in.
Always planning to stay again when we have money spare. Would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure and indulgence are top of the to-do list at Premier Inn Hotel Castleford (Xscape, M62, J32), with Xscape Yorkshire and J32 Outlet Shopping Village right on the doorstep. You could be hunting down bargains one minute and zooming down a 170-metre, real snow ski slope the next. Or if you're more into tracking down a business deal, then why not make use of our fully-equipped meeting rooms? And when you've ticked everything off for one day, rest up with our tasty restaurant and super comfy beds. Important info This hotel has showers only and is located next to both the motorway and a railway line. Directions: Take the M62 and exit at J32, signposted Outlet Xscape. Follow signs for Xscape and the hotel is situated next door to the Xscape building. Transport and local information: Xscape Ski Slope & Leisure Dome Junction 32 Shopping Outlet Village Diggerland Yorkshire - 2 miles Castleford Train Station - 4 miles Glasshoughton - 0.75 mile Glasshoughton Train Station - walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Castleford m62, Jct 32 Hotel Castleford
- Castleford Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel West Yorkshire