Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Castleford
Reviewed February 18, 2014

plenty to do at this site, bars, restaurants, activities, shopping and a good hotel to go back to. staff very attentive, good size rooms comfy beds, nice bar area and restaurant with excellent food options, and a great brekky...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
yorkshirelass12, Manager at Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

We are thrilled that you had a wonderful time with us recently and look forward to seeing you on your return visit.
Christine & The Team

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very clean and tidy with very friendly staff.

Exactly what I expected and booked early so got a very good price!

Ideally located right next to Xscape centre with ski slope, bowling, cinema, surfing machine and loads of restaurants and fast food places.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent positive comments about your stay here at Castleford Xscape.
Kind Regards

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Clean, calm and pleasant. Staff friendly, rooms large and spotless. Free Wi Fi would've been nice, but £3 for 24 hours access is not bad! Breakfast buffet was pretty good - lots of variety qnd all freshly done. Would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for talking time to leave us your thoughts on your recent stay and we are delighted that you enjoyed it. Hopefully we will see you on your return visit.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I often stay at Premier Inns and have always been impressed with the cleanliness, great customer service and large comfortable beds.
I stayed two nights with work but have to say that I feel let down. The location is good and plenty or car parking. I checked in and went to the room. No issues until I went into the bathroom and wasn't impressed with the cleanliness.
I hadn't taken my hair drier, and after hunting high and low around the room, I couldn't find one. I thought I'd ring down to reception, but no phone. So I trekked down to reception and waited ten minutes whilst other people to be checked in, to be told that there should be a hair drier, but it must have gone missing and they don't keep any spares. I was also told that they have removed all of the phones (I presume cost saving and time saving). My main concern being that I was on my own with poor mobile reception, so if there was an issue during the night, I would have to go down in my pj's to sort it out?
The food was good and the staff also good, but on both nights had run out of quite a few choices off the menu.
I will still stay in Premier Inns, but not with work, and I've told my employer why.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel F

I am sorry that your stay didn't meet all your expectations on this occasion. It is highly unusual that the hair drier isn't in the drawer in the bedroom and I will look into this immediately. Also I can only assume that our restaurant must have been very popular during your stay and that certain items sold out but I will certainly take your feedback on board and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Stayed at this hotel when attending a wedding reception in Pontefract. There was a group of 8 of us. We booked 4 rooms.

This is a fantastic hotel to stay in and excellent value for money. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We had a twin room and essentially had a double bed each. The bathroom set up was interesting but worked very well. The toilet & shower were in the bathroom and sink outside. This actually meant that as one was showering the other could be washing / using the mirror etc at the sink.

The heating was easy to manage so we could get the room to an optimum temperature for us. Tea & coffee facilities in the room were good however would ask for more milk next time!

Very welcoming staff who were pleasant and helpful. They booked us a taxi to our venue for us.

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needed to stay near to Leeds. It was an easy trip into Leeds on the train and there are plenty of eating establishments across the road if you didn't want to use the Hotel Restaurant.

Very good!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

We are thrilled here that your recent stay exceeded all expectations and we look forward to your next visit.
Kind Regards

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay very relaxing .stayed here a few times this year and its been great everytime rooms are always clean and lovely ,showers are amazing staff always happy to help would definitely recommend. The changes of the restaurant and lounge are a lot better

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for taking time to leave us your thoughts about our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Christine & The Team

Reviewed February 3, 2014

only found out (by email which i dont read everyday) the night before that there was work being carried out,they were working in the lobby and dining room till late and back in on sunday morning,so had too get up early and travel to get some breakfast.which i wasnt happy about.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
yorkshirelass12, Manager at Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

We are so sorry that you found your recent stay here disappointing. We have just undergone a full restaurant and lounge refurbishment to which we endeavour to meet guests needs. I apologise that you were unaware of the works but the full extent of the food & beverage was on the website at time of booking and just to ensure that we captured everyone we also followed up every booking with a personal email explaining the works that were due to be carried out . Again I can only apologise of the inconvenience caused and hope this hasn't deterred you from staying here at Castleford Xscape again in the future.
Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Castleford
Premier Inn Castleford M62 Jct 31 Hotel
Good Night Inns Darrington Hotel
Best Western Hotel St Pierre
Best Western Hotel St Pierre
#1 of 1 in Newmillerdam

Been to Premier Inn Castleford (Xscape, M62 J32) Hotel? Share your experiences!