“depends what you want”

Junction 32 Outlet Shopping Village
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Castleford
Reviewed September 10, 2013

go here quite often and it varies each visit. I find some visits there are lots of things to choose from, others not. Good range of shops, depends what you like. The card shop is very good and I like the collectables shop, it has lots to choose from including yankee candles.Can be chilly in winter as all outside.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I go here with Mum and sometimes with my daughter. Been many times and we love it. We can always get a seat in the Cafes and being unable to go far without a map, I can get us here. Plenty of parking and the choice of shops is good. Plus it's outside so, we convince ourselves we are getting some fresh air

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We pulled off the M62 for a leg stretch and a quick look round the shops. We found there to be a good range - some quirky shops too. My particular favourites were Next and the Toy Store. We had a coffee at Thorntons too - also nice.
Its nice to see a shopping centre that doesn't have empty outlets - keep up the good work!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Good verity of shops and food outlets,
The Nike shop was a hit with my teenagers,
The next outlet is as usual like a jumble sale, nothing changes there.
Good afternoon out.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We haven't been to Junction 32 for around 2 years or so as our last visit didn't last very long and it felt as if the majority of the shop units were empty. Having decided to pop in for a look I was pleased to see that many more new shops have moved in and that the variety of shops has certainly increased since the last time we went.

A particular bonus is the Nike Outlet Shop which we used to have to go down the Mansfield outlet for. The prices in there are great for trainers, not that I really need to buy any more!

It took us a good couple of hours to get round this time and we spent up in the sports and cookware shops. The big sweet shop on there is a bit pricey but has a range of American food and sweets that you don't see much around these parts.

I also have to say that the staff in the shops we went in couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful which was a refreshing change. We had already eaten by the time we got there but there's also a lot more choice for food and drink as Subway and Starbucks are there as familiar brands as well as the other food court places as well.

1  Thank lavabubble