“Very Joyous @ Joy Bangla”
Review of Joy Bangla

Joy Bangla
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Castleford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We always us this restaurant. Why you may ask? Simple. The food is outstanding, always, the service is attentive but not crowding and we always come away having had a lovely time (as we have young children these experiences are few and far between!). Looking forward to coming back again soon, thanks guys.

2  Thank Matty42

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I first went here for my birthday and despite never going before, they set up a birthday table with banners, balloons and confetti, they even finished off my evening with a cake (all free of charge)!!! Now I go here whenever I want a curry, a great choice and friendly service :)

1  Thank chicken_wing
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I cook a LOT of curries and eat them around the world, and this curry sadly fell VERY short. We ordered a take away and my dish tasted like it had 0 spices in it 0 chili and was a muddy colour, not vibrant like I'm used to from fresh ingredients :/ my bf's tasted the same- almost a rose watery/MSG flavour- really really odd. We actually complained, got a speedy and apologetic replacement and that tasted the same also. I am reading that other people said their pathias were to die for. Either they don't know what a correct pathia should taste like, or we (in the restaurants defense) caught the restaurant on a really bad and busy night....

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We are booked in for Christmas lunch so wanted try the meal. Absolutely fabulous. Roll on Christmas.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a good meal on Saturday evening, decent surroundings, good service and good food. Lalas "5 courses for £10.95" is better value but with a bit more meat in the portion I'd give it an excellent rating but we'll go again as they have some nicely different choices to the Indian restaurants we usually go to.