“Excellent!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
england
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I first went here for my birthday and despite never going before, they set up a birthday table with banners, balloons and confetti, they even finished off my evening with a cake (all free of charge)!!! Now I go here whenever I want a curry, a great choice and friendly service :)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank chicken_wing

Baa Atoll
“Nothing to do with real curry”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I cook a LOT of curries and eat them around the world, and this curry sadly fell VERY short. We ordered a take away and my dish tasted like it had 0 spices in it 0 chili and was a muddy colour, not vibrant like I'm used to from fresh ingredients :/ my bf's tasted the same- almost a rose watery/MSG flavour- really really odd. We actually complained, got a speedy and apologetic replacement and that tasted the same also. I am reading that other people said their pathias were to die for. Either they don't know what a correct pathia should taste like, or we (in the restaurants defense) caught the restaurant on a really bad and busy night....

• Visited December 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous meal”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We are booked in for Christmas lunch so wanted try the meal. Absolutely fabulous. Roll on Christmas.

• Visited November 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Bangladeshi for a change”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a good meal on Saturday evening, decent surroundings, good service and good food. Lalas "5 courses for £10.95" is better value but with a bit more meat in the portion I'd give it an excellent rating but we'll go again as they have some nicely different choices to the Indian restaurants we usually go to.

• Visited November 2013
“Takeaway magic”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by my daughter who is a regular diner in the restaurant. 15% discount on the menu for self collected takeout. The pathia is to die for. We asked for the mixed starter for 3, which is priced for 2. No extra charge.
Highly recommended