“Great Experience”

Diggerland
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Castleford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diggerland is The Ultimate Adventure Theme Park Experience where children and adults alike can ride, drive and operate REAL diggers, dumpers and other full- size construction machinery. Diggerland is the perfect destination for action, fun and thrill packed family days out. Fun for all ages (subject to height restrictions), Diggerland with its 20 different rides and drives and an array of additional activities is the ideal theme park for small to large groups looking for something exciting and truly unique. Get to grips with real JCBs and 180/360 excavators, take a head-reeling turn or two on the Spindizzy, rise to lofty heights and enjoy the views on the Skyshuttle, enjoy an off-road ride on the Groundshuttle, or have a go on the Dodgems and Go-Karts!
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had booked a JCB experience. It was fantastic.

Not many people at Diggerland because of the weather, which meant we had a very personal service from the great team. Tried all the rides we wanted to try and then had a great time driving our JCBs and digging a BIG hole, with great training from Carl and Jim, thanks guys.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went for my little boys birthday and he looooooved it!!! Highly recommended fun for kids and adults! Great day out

2  Thank Broddle85
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Well worth a trip. Great time had by all!! Will definitely be returning, can't recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited in half term and had a really fun day. there was something for everyone from my 4yr old upto myself. there are two things that could be better and thats the price, i wouldnt go again unless had another voucher as i think is too expensive and the catering could be better would recommend taking a picnic.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I can't quite decide whether I want to repeat the experience as it is so different from every other amusement/theme park I have ever visited, My 6 year old grandson enjoyed it - especially Spindizzy and Dippy Ducks but after half a day, I was definitely all diggered-out !! The catering was very limited - from a caravan...... but I would advise bringing your own picnic as there are plenty of picnic tables around the park and also tables and chairs inside by the soft-play. Some of the attractions are situated in very muddy areas so wellies and waterproofs are a good idea.