“Better and better!!”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I've been twice since it opened including the opening night, and I couldn't of asked for more! Outstanding service and even better food! I was always a massive fan of The Myerscough so naturally I had high expectations and as you can imagine I wasn't let down! Congratulations to all staff as they've probably put Blackburn on the map! The fresh interior is 5*! Well done all. I'll be booking another table this week!

2  Thank Laura B

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We have been to The Spread Eagle for lunch today with friends, having been customers at Myerscough Inn we were hoping it would be as good, we weren't disappointed the food, service and place is perfect, we all had the early bird menu we thought it very good value lovely food, the staff are very friendly and helpful, looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Been twice with my husband then with the rest of family at Easter everyone delighted with their meals food better than ever service excellent even the new staff were attentive it is a joy to have such a great place to eat locally keep up the good work

1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Having moved from the Myerscough (because they had to turn custom away) they now have refurbished the Spread Eagle to excellent decor taste,and thankfully the food has remained exactly the same superb standard we have become accustomed to. Being much larger premises and more staff to be trained,would maybe create problems,but everything seemed to run without a hitch,(well done Leslie) Even with 3 times the capacity I would really recommend that you book well in advance.Good Luck,will be seeing you soon.

1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We visited the Restaurant on Easter sunday, we had not booked but the staff were very accomadating
and provided us with a table, although we had a time limit because of the bookings, we did not feel rushed in any way. The food was excellent, the staff attentive without being overly so. Good wine cholce, and as I am dairy intolerant I often find it hard to find a good choice on a menu. But not at
the Spread Eagle. so glad it is open again. I used to go often over the years. this time everything is
so welcoming with a warm ambience. B Watson (Ms)