“Blackburn venue, a cut above!!”
Review of Liz N' Lil's

Liz N' Lil's
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Blackburn
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 11, 2013

How long have we waited for a gem like this in Blackburn town centre? Great food, reasonable prices, lovely staff and very comfortable and secure surroundings. What a winner!! Workers, ladies and gents that lunch ..... it's a joy to visit. Bravo to you for taking the chance.

1  Thank Maggie&Vinnie
There are newer reviews for Liz N' Lil's

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had just said we need a good sandwich bar in Blackburn when my friend asked if I had been here. I looked at the menu on line and knew I would have to try it. I ordered the choritizo hash, it was lovely. We saw people having sandwiches that looked great too. Next time I'm going to try the platter. So nice to see a 'tea shop' that serves excellent food, some quirky, but I 'm going to try them all. The specials board was a delight I can't wait to try more. All the staff were lovely and we had quite a conversation with most. Especially liked the conversation I overheard with a lady who couldn't eat certain salad items on a sandwich that they would add crisps or olives or something else she fancied instead. Excellent I will be back.

1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed July 30, 2013

if you want to relax, enjoy great quality food served by down to earth friendly girls, then this is the place, we have followed them from there previous establishment knowing we would be made very welcome and would be served excellent food.morning coffee break or lunch or simply a drink with friends this is the place to go in blackburn.

1  Thank dianne f
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excellent food served with good old fashioned politeness, truly a breath of fresh air in today's town center get em in get em out restaurants. Thanks for a lovely meal and my compliments to the chef or cook

1  Thank pimoj
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excellent quality food in very tastefully styled surroundings. The food is both very tasty and reasonably priced with a good selection. Its good to see something that is a little unique for Blackburn my son especially enjoyed the milk shake in milk bottle.

1  Thank Philophrosyne