“Lovely food”

Ranked #89 of 236 Restaurants in Blackburn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Lovely Chinese meal with the mother and sister lovely and fresh and the hot and sour soup to die for . Highly recommend we will be bak

1  Thank Kmall81

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Excellent food, lovely service & great value. Well worth a visit in fact it's a must! The mid week all you can eat had a fabulous choice.

1  Thank Carl_from_Rishton
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Reliably the best in this area for quality food and service. Never disappoints and can confidently take visitors for a meal. Intimate and homely without undue fuss with reasonable costs.

2  Thank sylbrian
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Even though I had herd many good reports on this restaurant I thought I must go and try it for myself and was NOT dissapointed.
The decor is very authentic from the chinese lanturns and Buddah's dotted around to the tranquil music in the background. I went with a friend and we ordered from the set menu which was very reasonable for the amount of food that you got and the food was full of flavours and cooked from scratch!!! Me friend is allergic to seafood and they even made her a fresh bowl of Hot n Sour soup without the prawns which was exceptional!!!
Everything was well presented the service was second to none and as it is a Family business everyone helps from the husband in the kitchen down to the Sue the manager and her children in service. Sue was very welcoming to us and we were not rushed into eating our food quickly we could take as long as we liked even tho they were ready for closing before we were the last ones to leave.
I recommend this little hidden gem to anyone please go and see for yourself what a delightful little place it is. Looking forward to my next visit which will definatley be soon..
Kimmi Kimmono :)

2  Thank Kimmono1
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Several years ago I used to eat here and the food was delicious however upon visiting recently I was disappointed. We went on a Monday and chose to eat from some all you can eat menu for £16.95 I thought I was getting a bargain judging on the old standards. Food came out and it was all tasteless salt and pepper chicken, spring rolls, pancakes, it was all rather bland. You order two starters and are not allowed your main unless the plate is empty which is a little silly as sometime I like to take all you can eat as an opportunity to try new things, but what if I didn't like something. I then had garlic chicken and rice which was okay but again nothing special. The atmosphere was strange the one lDy serving us was a little rude and in a quiet place very low music on we could hear her whispering to someone behind the bar which was also off putting and made us feel uncomfortable I shan't be returning any time soon I'm sad to say.

1  Thank Cheesemeltdipper