Stayed here on Sunday night en route to the Lakes. Being a Sunday we got a good price for B&B. the place was quiet but still enough atmosphere to make it feel comfortable. Our room, in the main building was small but very nicely turned out. Bathrooms a bit old fashioned and could do with a refit, but the shower pressure in the above bath shower was amazingly strong. We opted for a simple bar meal as we'd been over indulging all weekend and what we had was freshly prepared and very nice. Breakfast was lovely, cooked to order and one of the best Eggs Benedict I've ever had! Would definitely return if we are up this way again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millstone has retained all the charm of the coaching inn it once was - but added all the creature comforts of a modern hotel. It is one of the highest rated AA 2 star hotels in the country and has been awarded 2 AA food rosettes. The Millstone at Mellor, Blackburn is easy to reach from the M6 or M65. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millstone at Mellor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millstone At Mellor Hotel Blackburn
- Millstone Hotel Mellor
- Millstone At Mellor Blackburn, Lancashire