Stayed one night in a double on a good value deal, Dinner Bed and Breakfast for a really good £159.
It was a lovey little place, room was not the biggest, but nice, proper homemade biscuits, Luscombe Grove drinks in the room and nice staff.
The evening meal was great and you had free reign over the menu, save for a small supplement for steak, but I had duck breast starter, rack of lamb with onion rings and chips and cheese board to finish, with a glass of complimentary fizz! Wife love it also.
Fabulous breakfast, good black pudding and sausage and nice thick bacon.
Would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millstone has retained all the charm of the coaching inn it once was - but added all the creature comforts of a modern hotel. It is one of the highest rated AA 2 star hotels in the country and has been awarded 2 AA food rosettes. The Millstone at Mellor, Blackburn is easy to reach from the M6 or M65. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Millstone at Mellor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millstone At Mellor Hotel Blackburn
- Millstone Hotel Mellor
- Millstone At Mellor Blackburn, Lancashire