“mmmm”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“mmmm”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

i went to chiquito with my wife and really enjoyed the 3 course meal with 2 drinks each and the bill a respectable £56.00

Visited August 2012

Accrington, United Kingdom
“call this Mexican food?”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have now been here twice, after being disappointed the first time but deciding to give it another go when craving a burrito. Oh god, what a waste of time.
If you have never eaten authentic Mexican food, which I suspect none of the positive reviewers of this place have, then you wouldn't know any different, but I have, and this is nowhere near it.
They claim to serve burritos, but what they call a burrito is nothing like one. I won't even go into detail to say how bad it was. We were so let down by this place that I had to persuade my husband not to walk out without paying. Honestly, unless you want terribly made food pretending to be mexican, do yourself a favour and don't bother going here.

• Visited January 2013
“Lovely”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Lovely restaurant and atmosphere. Good variety of different food and enjoyed it. The service was friendly and professional. Will def ho back

• Visited August 2012
Blackburn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went for a meal here before going to the Vue cinema later on. It was a promotional offer of 25% off the food on presentation of your cinema tickets. The food was absolutely fabulous, much better than expected. I also found it to be very authentic having lived out in Spain for a while. My particular favourite had to be the Churro's we had for dessert. They were just like I remember them to be....excellent

Visited February 2013
Blackburn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Restuarant”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

One of the best restaurants within Blackburn, always loved mexican food. Great service, average prices and staff are always friendly, couldn't ask for anymore!

Visited February 2013