“Fantastic ”

Ranked #13 of 227 Restaurants in Blackburn
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food !! Excellent service wonderful no complaints at all best restaurant been too in years and we go to a few !!

There are newer reviews for Oyster & Otter

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Came back here with my boyfriend after enjoying a family meal a few months previously.
We were welcomed by the manager who was very friendly. All staff were very attentive throughout our meal.
I had the calamari to start which was the best I've had in a long time!
Overall this was a great meal enjoyed by us both. Next time I think we will try one of the company's other venues, which I expect will be as lovely as this one!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Had a meal with my friend Saturday before Xmas what a beautiful place ,great service ,food and wine had starter and main of special it was amazing the staff were fantastic credit to you all great evening will be back

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food is fantastic a little pricey but well worth the money for restaurant food .The atmosphere is warm cosy and your made to feel really welcome .

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Went on New Years Day with my wife and 4 other family members. I'm not a huge fish fan, but the menu was great as it had plenty of choice. The front of house staff were very knowledgeable about items on the menu and very friendly. The food was great, rabbit terrine for starters and gammon for mains was my choice and it was perfect. Will definitely be going back. It's a little more pricy than the restaurants I usually frequent, but it was well worth it.