“Horrible Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to this restaurant horrible food , i ask for fresh food &i never seen that person fornext 1 hour , managment are not welcoming just making mony out off cheap food my advice please dont go to this restaurant i already make a big mistake , i think managment dont know how to run this bussines thanks.

2  Thank shahid i

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have visited this place several times over the last years and have finally decided to give it a miss altogether from now on. The first time I went it was fantastic. The second time I visited I vomited the lot up within hours of returning home. At the time I put it down to over indulging in spicy food. A couple of years later I was invited and ate sensible but the food on offer was very poor, either dried out or swimming in oil and not held at the right temperature.Vomited again on my return home. I put this down to bad luck.. On my last visit to this buffet restaurant I could only fill my plate from the starter section as all the rice was empty, the meat dishes full of bones and bathed in oil. Basically everything swims in oil and has no individual flavor. You will find chunks of cut green chilli in everything! The mango Lassi also tasted vile.
It's easy to be tempted by the low prices to eat as much as you want, but if you want authentic food that has flavour try a small take away restaurant called Khyber in Blackburn. It is a hidden gem.

2  Thank Jantina13
Reviewed January 14, 2013

very bad food cooked night before , clod not worth it. very rough manager .no respect for customer .small hotel .waste of money .atmospher very very bad no fun kidds fedup .i will never go to this resturent any more in my life horrible place .

2  Thank wajeed h
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Went with family, truly amazing selection of buffet. I am not a buffet restaurant fan, but this place has won me over.. The restaurant is busy so the food is fresh all the time. Can improve on the service though has I wanted to order drinks and was finding it difficult to get any attention of the staff.. But will return for defo.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The food was very fresh, especially tandoori chicken. The selection was good. The staff was very friendly. We have been to a number of Indian restaurant around the world.
Sahahi Qila has very good price for the quality of food!

3  Thank Super28