“Definite recommendation”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cannock
Norfolk
“Definite recommendation”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Well having had a previous horrendous stay at a nearby hotel, I chose to come here for my return trip....wisest decision i made! The rooms were really comfortable - great pillows - staff could not do enough to help in both the premier inn and the beefeater. Great breakfast, plenty of choice, rooms clean, plenty of parking, I could go on and on. If I ever had to come back this way I would have no hesitation in staying here again or even recommending it to others, the staff are an absolute credit!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Many thanks for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Cannock South.

I am extremely pleased to hear you had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. This is what we strive for as a team and brand. I will be passing on your feedback to the General Manager of the Beefeater as he will be happy to hear of your comments, and will also share this with my team.

It's great to hear you would recommend us, and we all wish to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Skegness, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed here September 2012 and this definitely was the best nights sleep I had had in a long time,well done.
The staff were friendly and helpful and this Premier Inn has the added advantage of having a very nice restaurant and bar straight in front of the reception.
The pillows were made by Foggarty and were VERY comfortable.
I looked at the label specially so that I could buy some my myself as they were so comfy, not too hard not too soft.
All in all a good nights sleep at a lovely budget hotel,thank you

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us at Premier Inn Cannock South.

I am very glad that you experienced a great nights sleep and a comfortable stay, as this is what we guarantee to all of our guests. My team will also be pleased to hear that you found them very friendly and helpful.

We hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stay in Premier Inns as my preferred budget hotel and always get a comfortable night there, but Cannock South was even better than expected, due to the unstinting welcome and friendly service of all the staff. I was traveling alone and had driven 200 miles in dark and rain, and the level of service made all the difference. All other facilities as good as ever.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

At Premier Inn, we strive to ensure we maintain our very high standards and I am pleased you received exceptional service from my team and were happy with our facilities at site.

We do hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Wales
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We found this Premier in easily at it was at the centre of a number of road hubs- that is a real bonus. Car parking can be a problem I would guess - but we had no problems finding a space close to the reception.

It is one of the older style Premier Inns- so rooms do tend to be smaller and not have the up to date facilities of the more modern establishments. That on one side - the staff, both reception and housekeeping, could not have been more pleasant and helpful. The room could have been a little warmer- but after a period of time and cranking up the heating it wasn't too bad. We were pleased we had a room at the rear so we were not disturbed and had a good rest.

Would probably use again if in the area

Room Tip: Ask if they have room away from the Beefeater and car park
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us here at Cannock South Premier Inn.

As a team, we are continuing to look for ways to improve our hotel so that we can always maintain our high standards that we guarantee to all of our guests. I am very pleased to hear that you found all my staff very helpful and pleasant. I will be passing this onto them.

We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Blackwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Used this hotel when attending a wedding at the Roman Way hotel opposite. Our stay was excellent, the staff were friendly and obliging, rooms clean and comfortable. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Cannock South. I am glad to hear you had a clean and comfortable stay and that you found my staff friendly. I will be sharing this with them all.

I am also pleased that you would recommend our hotel. We hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the near future.

Daventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2013

hotel as any premier inn very good, good staff all well in hotel stayed twice recently and dinner at beefeater, food,ok but time to service terrible again staff great but you can not have diner taking 2.5 hours and standing at the wait to be seated for 15 minutes not good but breakfast spot on figure that!

Room Tip: don,t be in a hurry to eat
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel as this what we strive for at Premier Inn.

I will be sharing your comments about the service times you experienced with the Restaurant General Manager. This is not what we expect for our guests. I am, however, glad that you did not have the same experience during breakfast.

We hope to welcome you back to Cannock South in the near future.

Tavistock, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Ideally located by all the main roads in the area this hotel is nice and clean as you would expect from a Premier Inn.
We have stayed here several times when visiting family nearby. We have never had any issues.
They no longer leave you any biscits and soap is in a dispenser but you can not have everything.
Ideal for a night or two but maybe not longer. All you can eat breakfast kept us going until
tea time.
It was very busy when we booked [for that evening] so we had a disabled room, just the same but the bed and the sink were lower.

Room Tip: Book in good time for the best prices. Week-ends are more expensive.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Cannock South.

I am very happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay whilst visiting your family and glad that you enjoyed your breakfast, they certainly do fill you up for the day!

We all hope to welcome you back to stay when visiting the area again.

Best Wishes,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cannock
Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock
#11 of 20 in Wolverhampton
The Moat House
The Moat House
#1 of 1 in Acton Trussell

Been to Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel? Share your experiences!