Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cannock
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Ideally located by all the main roads in the area this hotel is nice and clean as you would expect from a Premier Inn.
We have stayed here several times when visiting family nearby. We have never had any issues.
They no longer leave you any biscits and soap is in a dispenser but you can not have everything.
Ideal for a night or two but maybe not longer. All you can eat breakfast kept us going until
tea time.
It was very busy when we booked [for that evening] so we had a disabled room, just the same but the bed and the sink were lower.

Room Tip: Book in good time for the best prices. Week-ends are more expensive.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Cannock South.

I am very happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay whilst visiting your family and glad that you enjoyed your breakfast, they certainly do fill you up for the day!

We all hope to welcome you back to stay when visiting the area again.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and i have never been disappointed whilst staying at any 'Premier Inn' and Cannock South lived up to what we have come to expect,good food,comfy bed,spacious room and very friendly team members.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

I would like to thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

At Premier Inn, we guarantee all of our guests a clean and comfortable stay and I am very glad to hear that we met all of your expectations.

I will share your comments with my team and we all hope to welcome you back to Cannock South in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed just one night as it was close to a wedding we were going to at the roman court hotel. Staff really friendly and helpful. Nice meal on the night in the beefeater adjacent to hotel. Room clean and comfortable. Wifi connected immediately always a plus. Mcdonalds over the road if u don't want breakfast in hotel. All in all v good value

Room Tip: Rooms on back v quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for your very kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am very glad you had a comfortable stay and found our rooms clean.

I will be sharing your feedback about your meal on the evening with the Restaurant General Manager and also with my team as you found them very friendly and helpful.

We hope that you enjoyed the wedding you were attending nearby, and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I occasionally stay in this Premier Inn for work.

The staff are all fantastic but the rooms are a little dated and the extractor fans in the bathrooms can be a bit noisy.

Beware of where you park. There are a number of tree's with nesting birds and they seem to target cars when they go to the toilet

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased to hear your comments on my staff, I will be sharing this with them all. As a team, we are always looking at ways to improve our hotel to ensure we continually maintain our high standards. We have recently had brand new windows fitted in all bedrooms and new carpet laid throughout our reception area and corridors of the main building.

We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed for one night in a family room.

Standard Premier Inn however feels slightly tried. No air con which made our family room rather warm and loads of creeping floor boards above us. Clean room and bathroom, helpful and polite staff.

McDonald's, Pizza Hut and KFC across the road if your don't fancy the Beefeater next door. Overall for the price you pay is worth it.

Room Tip: Room at the rear are away from the road and the front of the Beefeater.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Cannock South. I am very glad to hear that you found my staff polite and helpful. I will be sharing this with them all.

We do aim to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable stay with us and I am pleased to know you found our rooms clean. However, I do apologise that you and your family were rather warm due to the room temperature and our hotel not having air conditioning facilities. As a team, we are taking the relevant actions to help keep our guests cool during the warm weather by providing fans in bedrooms, leaving our windows open and providing top sheets upon request.

We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Enjoyed our stay very much. Very friendly and informative staff who explained the various room options at arrival including Wifi and dinner/breakfast choices. Good advise on diner menu. Breakfast was splendid. We will stay again in this Premier Inn.

1  Thank 506Cornelis
Leanne C, Manager at Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for your very kind comments regarding your stay with us at Cannock South.

I am pleased that you found my team informative and friendly. We strive to ensure all guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us at Premier Inn. I will also be sharing your feedback with the Management Team of the restaurant where you enjoyed your breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, room spacious, clean and comfortable. Would recommend to colleagues family and friends . Breakfast all you can eat,and really good selection of food.I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding your stay with us at Cannock South.

I am pleased to hear you found our rooms clean and comfortable and my team friendly and helpful. I will be sharing this feedback with both reception and housekeeping.

It's great to hear that you would recommend us to your family and friends, and that you would also return to stay with us here in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Wishes,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cannock
Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock
Road King Hollies Truck Stop
The Barns Hotel
The Barns Hotel
#1 of 5 in Cannock

Been to Premier Inn Cannock South Hotel? Share your experiences!